Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s either desperate for engagement or actively encouraging unsavoury people to use the footage for other means.
Won’t post the boys faces, but girl toddler in her pants is fine.
Do better Susan

Reactions: 7
She’s either desperate for engagement or actively encouraging unsavoury people to use the footage for other means.
Won’t post the boys faces, but girl toddler in her pants is fine.
Do better Susan
I thought the same - protects the boys but shows Daph in her knickers. Whats that about?

Reactions: 5
But will she ever be a bride? The wedding saga has dragged on longer than I don’t know what. I’m convinced he doesn’t really want to marry her.

Reactions: 4
Oh my word, long long time lurker, never post. That story of I have no kids today do I? Read a book, go on a day date, go in the garden etc. I shouted at my phone, go to work 😂 that’s when I have no kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my word, long long time lurker, never post. That story of I have no kids today do I? Read a book, go on a day date, go in the garden etc. I shouted at my phone, go to work 😂 that’s when I have no kids
Can you imagine her surviving a proper days work?!

Reactions: 6
What work could she possibly have to do that fills a whole morning! Write some rubbish for her patreon, send begging letters to brands for free stuff, film some dreary content?

Ah, I’ve lurked here for years, but that drove me to post! When my children are in daycare it’s to work!

Is there any situation regarding the kids that she doesn’t moan about? Swimming lessons are everyone’s nemesis 😂 but don’t feel the need to publicly moan about it. If it’s THAT awful - get an au pair/nanny to do all the parenting!

Reactions: 3
putting up videos of her 3 year old child dancing in her underwear on her public account is next level. Is she that bleeping stupid or does her need for CoNtEnT override her child’s safety and privacy. I really hope it’s the former.

Reactions: 1
putting up videos of her 3 year old child dancing in her underwear on her public account is next level. Is she that bleeping stupid or does her need for CoNtEnT override her child’s safety and privacy. I really hope it’s the former.
Does anyone else follow @dontcrossagayman on insta? He's just done a post about this exact kind of fuckwitted exploitation of children but mum-fluencers.

Reactions: 1
Ex-swim teacher here. I don't care if she "only took a pic of her child"
No phones poolside is the very first rule of safeguarding. Her swim teacher should have called her out for that pic of Daphne IMMEDIATELY, and Susie should never have put the instructor in a position to have that conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ex-swim teacher here. I don't care if she "only took a pic of her child"
No phones poolside is the very first rule of safeguarding. Her swim teacher should have called her out for that pic of Daphne IMMEDIATELY, and Susie should never have put the instructor in a position to have that conversation.
This once happened at my sons swimming lesson. A dad (innocently) filmed his daughter swimming (it was the first time she had done it without armbands) to show her mum. The swimming teacher told him to stop then went over and was going to watch him delete the video (she was super polite and did say he could refill in an empty pool at the end) there was only one other child in the video and as it was a special moment that parent allowed him to keep it.

Reactions: 2
She really wanted to be a criminal psychologist. Not sure how best to say this but she really thinks she’s smarter than she is.

• Haha
Did anyone actually notice that Beg has been away for a few days? So now he’s extra needy for attention.

Why does Susan always sound so condescending?

7 nice things 🙄

1)Talking about a nice event at school ‘I personally thought it was a good idea’. I’m sure the school were so relieved to have Poundland Sue’s approval.

Also ‘I bought books. Good, new books’. No secondhand junk please!

2) Poundland Sue wants us to know she’s casually having a couple of rooms added and all the furniture. Well done.

3) The dress is awful.

4) C’mon Sue! Stop pretending you only like crime docs because they are ‘intriguing’ and wanted to be a psychologist (pull the other one!). Again condescending.

5) I’m glad it’s working out for their son. But in later post is very patronising about families ‘not able’ to ‘advocate and push’ as well as others (like herself. Again implying some kind of better than you intelligence).

6) Don’t you know she’s very creative!

7) isn’t she wholesome?!

Also does anyone else find the fact she cannot or will not pronounce ‘ing’ properly? It’s always ‘good mornin’ or I’m goin running’.