Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘7 things I’m going to preach to you about to show how virtuous I am and also brag and show how I’m such a wonderful parent’

Surprised she’s watching Eric as
It’s the popular Netflix series. Usually we’d have ‘I don’t get what the fuss is about and it doesn’t appeal’ then 6 months later ‘We finally got round to watching Eric’ and ‘we don’t usually follow the crowd as we have such particular taste’

Anyway, how on earth can she be that busy she has to micro manage tidying up?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else doing period pop quizzes? You’re not? WELL WHY NOT? YOU SHOULD BE DOING PERIOD POP QUIZZES RIGHT NOW.

God the passive aggressive tones of her posts are nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else doing period pop quizzes? You’re not? WELL WHY NOT? YOU SHOULD BE DOING PERIOD POP QUIZZES RIGHT NOW.

God the passive aggressive tones of her posts are nauseating.
My son is still in utero but I’ll start now so I can keep up with Suz and her bizarre ideas of how to parent her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never done a ‘period pop’ quiz for social media clout! Jeez, you’d think she was the only parent talking to her kids about this!

I’ve been talking to my kids about periods ever since I found my two year old with sanitary pads stuck on her feet like ‘slippers’! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He ought to set up his own brand; ‘Beg’s Eggs’

That ad is so forced and cringey. I can’t imagine hordes of people rushing out to buy enriched eggs…

• Haha
The yolks in the brand of egg Greg is privately working on are actually Olympic gold medals because, and I don't know if you know this, he won one and has been dining out on it for 14 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been talking to my kids about periods ever since I found my two year old with sanitary pads stuck on her feet like ‘slippers’! 😂
Exactly, it’s just conversation in our house. We don’t need to sit down, designate time for period chat and do pop quizzes.

Susan will never know how ridiculous she sounds when inserting Latin words in to a sentence which make sense but are not necessary and definitely not how she would speak. I’m not sure Latin is used much in Deal.

Oh well, all that ‘Latin teaching’ must come in handy!

I wonder how many ‘panicked messages’ she actually had?

• Haha
Reactions: 2