Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget racist!
I didn't! Honestly she's lucky she's such a nobody, and her "famous" partner isn't enough of a someone, and those tweets weren't the massive news that should have been and she can still have any kind of presence online.

Reactions: 3
If I were the insignificant other of z lister about to go on a national tv reality show and had made such horrid remarks, I’d remove myself my social media immediately! She has no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she definitely mean Latin the language and not Latin dance? I doubt dance a level would qualify her to teach Latin dance but maybe teaching kids in a church hall wouldn’t require you to to be Shirley Ballas.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a horrible feeling he’ll do quite well. Think he’ll be very good from a skating point of view, awkward from a dance point of view (still cringing from his time on Strictly) and good with lifts due to his build/strength.
Let’s just hope the voting public see him for who he really is - arrogant and smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Daphne is in pre school now so away from their care (wasn’t that why they stopped showing the boys allegedly) but still being filmed for eggies content (just typing eggies gives me the ick fyi)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder why she’s looking at schools in Bedford…there’s a perfectly good middle school down the road

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she’s looking at schools in Bedford…there’s a perfectly good middle school down the road
Good spot! Do you know which one? I know the area well but didn’t pick up that’s where she was…one of the private schools?

Reactions: 1
Good spot! Do you know which one? I know the area well but didn’t pick up that’s where she was…one of the private schools?
I don’t know. Just noticed from the road sign that it was Bedford but I wouldn’t surprise me if it was Bedford Modern.

Of course Fulbrook is too good for them 🤣

She probably only told her substack subscribers
---
I don’t know. Just noticed from the road sign that it was Bedford but I wouldn’t surprise me if it was Bedford Modern.

Of course Fulbrook is too good for them 🤣
Hmm Bedford modern assessments are next weekend…Bedford school had an “activity morning” yesterday and assessments tomorrow

Reactions: 2