Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you find out your pal is friends with Susie and really likes her and Greg 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wonder if there were not enough freebies for the wedding to go ahead. Strategic delay. Assuming Beg will be commentating at the Olympics. They’ll cash in on the wedding with his raised profile after that. Hello might pay for it.

Reactions: 1
Have they delayed the wedding again? That seems suss. It’s the most dragged out wedding there’s ever been.

Reactions: 6
Seems odd. If they really wanted to get married they could just have a small intimate one and delay the big party til after. Trouble in paradise maybe?

Reactions: 7
Not the biggest fan of Susie. But she has mentioned before that they only tried to pull the wedding forward when they found out her stepdad was ill. And has then said that she couldn't face planning again once he died. So they have postponed.
Guessing the idea will be to move it back to Arizona now!

Reactions: 3
It’s clearly less about the marriage and more about the wedding for our Suse
Exactly. If it was about the marriage surely she could have married in a registry office and had her mum and step dad as witnesses. If it was that important for him to be there. Then arrange a blessing/ceremony/reception for whenever.

Reactions: 10
They are the kind of couple that will never get married. If they genuinely actually wanted to be married, frankly, they would be married already.

They are the kind of couple that will never get married. If they genuinely actually wanted to be married, frankly, they would be married already.
Totally agree. I feel like she looks down on being a ‘wife’. Like it’ll make her sound old and matronly. She probably thinks that married women shouldn’t wear hipster beanies every goddam day and she is loathe to let go of her yoof.

Another note - her obsession with pink and sparkly for Daffy Duck is so different to her breaking ‘gender norms’ with the two boys. It’s actually quite amusing to watch.

Reactions: 12
Not surprised the kid is crying during birthday brunch with 2 phones in her face filming! All she wants to do is enjoy her babycino in peace!

Reactions: 2
Who the duck watches videos of their section? Is that a thing ?!!!

My mum wishes she could watch the section she had when she was having me back, just for the chaos 😂 I did cry (lazy bastard from the start 👋🏻), no one was telling her if I was alive/if I was a boy or a girl, my dad passed out and had to be wheeled out & no one was updating her about him either, she just saw him being wheeled out of theatre and was like THE duck 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
My mum wishes she could watch the section she had when she was having me back, just for the chaos 😂 I did cry (lazy bastard from the start 👋🏻), no one was telling her if I was alive/if I was a boy or a girl, my dad passed out and had to be wheeled out & no one was updating her about him either, she just saw him being wheeled out of theatre and was like THE duck 😂😂😂😂

*didn’t cry 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I definitely wouldn’t watch mine, I was being sick on myself 🤣
I just think it’s odd. Yes it was the best day of my life but it feels a bit “me me me” watching the birth on her birthday. Why not celebrate with Daphne and do something happy?
---
This sounds like a comedy sketch 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.