Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they living in the states now? I haven’t looked at her Instagram for ages until today

Reactions: 1
How does she look smug all the time and her make up between her eyebrows looks awful

Reactions: 4
Oh yes she’s a very smug person. Thinks she’s made it in life being in a relationship with Greg Rutherford

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know everyone does Christmas differently, but I knew Susan was one of those parents who need their children to know that THEY bought all the Xmas presents and Father Christmas only gets a small present for the kids. Like she couldn’t bear the credit going to Father Christmas!
In our house, all the presents come from Father Xmas - I love the fact they can’t believe he comes every year with all the pressies.
I do the same as Susan but it’s certainly not about getting any credit. It’s hard enough convincing a child Father Christmas is real bringing one gift for each child let alone explaining him getting 20 with made in china stamped on them down a chimney and then explaining why some kids get less/more. My parents did the same for me 30+ years ago and it meant when I heard them setting up on Xmas eve because I couldn’t sleep and when I found bits around the house it didn’t spoil anything and I still believed the big man would be bringing something too

Why don’t they just move to Arizona? Never known anyone to get so wet over such a boring place just because kids can climb on statues. We get it you like to raise your children wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can’t get over the fact that they called that poor child Daphne! All the nice, pretty names for girls and they picked that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t get over the fact that they called that poor child Daphne! All the nice, pretty names for girls and they picked that!
I always think of scooby doo! She tries to go for ‘edgy’ names which seriously backfired.

Reactions: 6
I always think of Daphne, the character with the spiky hair from 1980s Neighbours episodes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always think of Daphne, the character with the spiky hair from 1980s Neighbours episodes
That spiky hair was a trend in the mid 80s. I loved it, the knack was finding the right gel that held the spikes up all day ! 😂

Edit: Boots Countryborn (green tit in the tub) smelt the best but holding power was useless. For Daph's volume, you needed Shockwaves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That spiky hair was a trend in the mid 80s. I loved it, the knack was finding the right gel that held the spikes up all day ! 😂

Edit: Boots Countryborn (green tit in the tub) smelt the best but holding power was useless. For Daph's volume, you needed Shockwaves
I remember the country born gel. I had perms in the late 80s so used gel by the tub-full 😂

Reactions: 3
Milo and Rex aren't edgy, Daphne is just an unpleasant sounding name
Ooh and she did NOT like the suggestion they got it from Bridgerton. Some very exasperated stories about how it's nothing to to with that, they already had the name before Bridgerton was a Thing, thank you!

• Haha
And they didn't get Mowgli from Rudyard Kipling, and they didn't get Nugget from McDonald's or Birdseye!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She really knows how to make a holiday look shite!
Remind me never to go to Arizona. It looks boring AF, beige AF and I’m sorry but I take my kids to enough parks at home, why the duck would I want to take them to another boring park when we visit another country!? Surely there’s better and more interesting things to see and do than yet another bleeping park?! Clearly not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really knows how to make a holiday look shite!
Remind me never to go to Arizona. It looks boring AF, beige AF and I’m sorry but I take my kids to enough parks at home, why the duck would I want to take them to another boring park when we visit another country!? Surely there’s better and more interesting things to see and do than yet another bleeping park?! Clearly not.
So true! I have family in the USA (unfortunately not super awesome Arizona 🙃) and when we stay with them, we do sort of live like locals. They don't live in a touristy area. We visit parks with our kids, sure.
But we also appreciate that this is our holiday so we find out-of-the-ordinary things to do - theme parks, zoos, state fairs.

I love how these kids who have spent their entire childhoods going to Frosts and Nonna's for brunch now can't possibly be expected to behave in a restaurant so its all being Deliveroo'd.

Reactions: 2
They make it look so tit don't they 🤣 Yes folks, welcome to a day in our amazing life! Today we visited a dull and barren botanical gardens which had a sorry looking kids' area featuring a Jenga set and a solitary plastic tambourine. Then we went into a shop and looked at bedding, but didn't buy any.

• Haha
They always make Arizona look tit. Boring, desolate, depressing. Genuinely no idea why they go.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.