Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true! I have family in the USA (unfortunately not super awesome Arizona 🙃) and when we stay with them, we do sort of live like locals. They don't live in a touristy area. We visit parks with our kids, sure.
But we also appreciate that this is our holiday so we find out-of-the-ordinary things to do - theme parks, zoos, state fairs.

I love how these kids who have spent their entire childhoods going to Frosts and Nonna's for brunch now can't possibly be expected to behave in a restaurant so its all being Deliveroo'd.
They’ve ruined Frosts for me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those pyjamas are UGLY AF
As if she would wear them if she wasn’t getting paid!!!!
They are the most hideous things I’ve seen so far in ‘23 and will take some beating!!!

Reactions: 1
Really intrigued what insider knowledge of the Royal family and W&H’s feud, Susie has.

She has no real friends, never leaves MK and spends most of her time seemingly internet shopping… but sure she’s got a hotline to aristocratic circles. I don’t doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really intrigued what insider knowledge of the Royal family and W&H’s feud, Susie has.

She has no real friends, never leaves MK and spends most of her time seemingly internet shopping… but sure she’s got a hotline to aristocratic circles. I don’t doubt it.
She doesn’t have any inside info. She’s alluding to the rumours that William is a serial shagger and was having a fling with one of kates friends years ago. Nothing new. All information that’s publicly available with a quick google!!!

Reactions: 6
Prince William allegedly had an affair with Rose Hanbury, it wasn't widely reported in the UK, possibly due to some kind of super injunction (most likely a deal with UK papers that they could get photo opps with the kids) but there were lots of stories in the American press and quite easy to find on social media. William and Harry apparently fell out over it in 2018/9, Harry was upset with William because of what happened with their parents. Susie has no insider info as she doesn't mix with Royalty, she chats tit

bleeping hell, a reel of photos of herself ending in ‘Here’s me smiling and posing in a pretty dress in the garden’ when posting about the tragic death of a woman and her unborn baby is just abhorrent. The lack of insight and narcissistic behaviour is astounding.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What the duck is wrong with her. Why does she have to trot out her own bastarding smug vomit face all the time. That poor woman has died and she can't just let it be about that woman.

Reactions: 8
Im sorry but…. You would have put yourself through 3 pregnancies if you really suffered from
HHHHHEYYYYYYCHHHHHH-GGGGEEEEE.

Reactions: 3
Im sorry but…. You would have put yourself through 3 pregnancies if you really suffered from
HHHHHEYYYYYYCHHHHHH-GGGGEEEEE.
9 months of sickness versus two kids in full time school and maybe having to get a job one day soon….Greg can’t hold her hand and drive her every day to a place of work

Reactions: 5
I'm sure it was horrible to be so ill, but unfortunately Susie has now completely run out of stuff to say and so has become a HG account. I initially followed her because she was funny, but she's not posted anything funny in months. Maybe she's too chicken in case she slips up and says something racist again 🤣 I don't really want to watch videos of her crying and being sick.

Reactions: 6
The Q&As - tell me who in their right mind is asking Susie advice on anything? Surely she is making up these questions. Why would anyone ask a Z list insta hun what finance app to use 🧐 the mind boggles. And since when did she become a skincare expert (shops at Sephora once…). She’s an expert on literally nothing. Not even fake tan 😂 She really does think she’s done kind of lifestyle guru though doesn’t she? It’s truly bizarre to me but also quite amusing so go on, keep kidding yersel Susie 😅

• Haha
Poor Beg -he must be gutted. The British bobsleigh team just won gold at the European champs. He’ll probably find a way to make it about him though

Reactions: 3
Greg wasn’t in that team though. He wasn’t ever in the main team that actually qualified for the Olympics. Tbf, he was barely even in the B team, basically just a reserve. Greg’s ‘team’ competed without him all season in multiple competitions and Greg just turned up a couple of time and had a little go.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.