Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 had a little go 😂😂

I remember him bigging it up but he didn’t cut the mustard. Would have been totally unbearable had he made it to the A team. British bobsleigh were on a big push to find athletes and invited various people to try out

QUOTE="bimini, post: 13658281, member: 337351"]
Greg wasn’t in that team though. He wasn’t ever in the main team that actually qualified for the Olympics. Tbf, he was barely even in the B team, basically just a reserve. Greg’s ‘team’ competed without him all season in multiple competitions and Greg just turned up a couple of time and had a little go.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
How can she let her child pick up a stick and let her put it in her mouth, regardless of ice on it. Queue Suzie moaning she has been up all night with said child being unwell.

Reactions: 4
I’m all for a bit of robust child rearing, but that old lolly stick from a field where foxes/dogs etc tit and wee everywhere wouldn’t be in my child’s mouth for long and definitely not a second or third time!

Susan’s on the beg again. She already knows the good street food trucks obviously, but would like to know if anyone would offer theirs for free. HE WON GOLD AT THE OLYMPICS dont ya know?????

• Haha
‘Influencer’ at a Toy Fair? This is so frustrating given her past tweets and lack of contrition 🤯

Reactions: 5
All the plastic tat she’s showcasing are exactly the sort of toys she avoids. Beggy Suze has always been preaching on about the educational toys she has for 😎😎😎 Seems she can abandon all the virtue for another day out ‘at work’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the plastic tat she’s showcasing are exactly the sort of toys she avoids. Beggy Suze has always been preaching on about the educational toys she has for 😎😎😎 Seems she can abandon all the virtue for another day out ‘at work’.
Those emojis have made my day and it’s only half 7 😅

• Haha
Bet her house is as full of plastic crap as anyone else's with young kids, but she's far too snobby yo admit it and only busts out the wholesome wooden toys and educational stuff for Instagram.

Reactions: 3
is she trolling?

The second story follows after the first, the ‘though’ makes it sound like a direct reference to the postpartum psychosis. She is so self centred and could not give less of a duck.
E0EDAE43-4614-40E4-B0E9-58693E103132.jpeg
C42B01D7-51AC-4913-A1F6-506110E5637B.jpeg

Good one Susan-take a tragedy, and turn it in to a know it all lecture about post natal care in a country you don’t live in or have any experience of. Self centred twit. She thinks she is intelligent, but she can’t even write in proper sentences!

Reactions: 11
Good one Susan-take a tragedy, and turn it in to a know it all lecture about post natal care in a country you don’t live in or have any experience of. Self centred twit. She thinks she is intelligent, but she can’t even write in proper sentences!
Arizona is their second home 🏡 they just love it there sooooooooooo much.

• Haha
I’m surprised she didn’t pull some stunt to give birth to Daphne in Arizona. Or would an American birth be too expensive? *looks at Greg on year four of digging out the foundations of their new house by hand*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Greg’s on the beg for a new phone…..I wonder how long it will take?

Also the stupid voice ‘Daffys got some eggy weggy’ please!

• Haha
Does Greg really expect anyone to believe that a man who doesn’t understand that it’s the phones OS that does autocorrect, and upgrading your phone model will make zero difference, definitely doesn’t think ketosis is spelled keytosis.

It’S mY pHoNeS fAuLt GuYs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else get the vibe she’s obsessed with telling everyone her kids play football 🤨😴

Reactions: 1
Susie Vile Verril now showing us one of her sons asking to go and look what he’s done in the potty. Jeez has she NO other content? Oh that’s right, no she doesn’t. Why do that to your child Susie? Why??

I actually think it was worse! He was asking to look at HER poo! Pretty sure my kids have probably wanted to do this but I wouldn’t post it on Instagram!!
Susie Vile Verril now showing us one of her sons asking to go and look what he’s done in the potty. Jeez has she NO other content? Oh that’s right, no she doesn’t. Why do that to your child Susie? Why??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.