Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha...."have less stuff". Then in the next breath she's talking about more skin care and clothes 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Saying she has big money plans this year…what’s the betting this in some way links to an ad 🥲 also lots of people are struggling to even pay for the basics and there’s Miss Moneybags bragging again. SO relatable.

I know everyone does Christmas differently, but I knew Susan was one of those parents who need their children to know that THEY bought all the Xmas presents and Father Christmas only gets a small present for the kids. Like she couldn’t bear the credit going to Father Christmas!
In our house, all the presents come from Father Xmas - I love the fact they can’t believe he comes every year with all the pressies.

I know everyone does Christmas differently, but I knew Susan was one of those parents who need their children to know that THEY bought all the Xmas presents and Father Christmas only gets a small present for the kids. Like she couldn’t bear the credit going to Father Christmas!
In our house, all the presents come from Father Xmas - I love the fact they can’t believe he comes every year with all the pressies.
We do this because I grew up very poor and always wondered why Father Christmas didn’t bring me as much as my friends even though I’d done my best to be good. I doubt Susie has that thought process though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We do this because I grew up very poor and always wondered why Father Christmas didn’t bring me as much as my friends even though I’d done my best to be good. I doubt Susie has that thought process though.
We do this too but only because it's much easier to explain than the questions of "why did father Christmas buy my friend a playstation but got me bubble bath" etc.
This way father Christmas still brings presents but expensive presents come from family instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sticking up for Susan but that is exactly why she does it. It was doing the rounds on insta a few years ago and she picked it up then

Reactions: 2
I hadn’t really thought about this-not because I grew up wealthy, far from it, but it’s what my parents did. I don’t remember questioning why some got more than others, but it does make sense. I just don’t believe Susan would be that sensitive!

Reactions: 1
I hadn’t really thought about this-not because I grew up wealthy, far from it, but it’s what my parents did. I don’t remember questioning why some got more than others, but it does make sense. I just don’t believe Susan would be that sensitive!
The thing is, when you're old enough to know what things cost, you're too old to still believe in Father Christmas so it's kind of pointless

Reactions: 3
Our parents told us that once we'd written our lists, they sent the money to Father Christmas so the elves would do the shopping for them and Father Christmas would deliver them. According to mum this made things "so much easier for mums and dads" 🤣. It wasn't a bad balance between magic and having an appreciation that somewhere along the line the gifts actually had to be paid for.

Reactions: 5
A 26 waist is a bit loose on our Sue. duck off.
I was coming to say something along these lines.

A 26 is around a size 8 and while I acknowledge she’s not at all big, I refuse to believe she’s a size 6 which he ‘waist is a bit loose’ comment is alluding to!

Reactions: 8
I was coming to say something along these lines.

A 26 is around a size 8 and while I acknowledge she’s not at all big, I refuse to believe she’s a size 6 which he ‘waist is a bit loose’ comment is alluding to!
She’s never a size 8. She looks a good size 12 to me.

I know they are Beggory and Susan but where TF does their money actually come from?! Surely his tv work doesn’t earn that much 🤷‍♀️ I thought he was scammed out all his money 🤔

I mean it explains why the renovation is taking 92822628272 years and they had to #ad the kitchen that they don’t actually have as much as they claim 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The jumpers not itchy which clearly means it is itchy and choose to ignore as I am advertising, no doubt eczema will be the next complaint.

Her whole purpose in life is to wear tit makeup and do stupid poses, have long ratty shapeless hair, and hail Daph as the saviour of the planet.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.