Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it from her story 🤷‍♀️ top and bottom
Oh wow - if you had said that was an old photo of one of the boys I’d have believed you! Really makes a mockery of the half arsed attempts to cover their faces because of the ‘death threats’.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow - if you had said that was an old photo of one of the boys I’d have believed you! Really makes a mockery of the half arsed attempts to cover their faces because of the ‘death threats’.
If that had genuinely happened you'd disappear from social media altogether! And the insanity of showing one but not the others... It's just more evidence it was made up to garner sympathy when her true nature came to light.

Reactions: 6
That kid has a really false exaggerated laugh, it’s really weird. Has she been trained to respond to Susan like that?

Poor Susan. While Beg is begging for lunch in London, she has to ‘solo’ parent her kids while one is at football. This clearly does not happen often as a big deal is made whenever it does!

Reactions: 5
Wow. She is the absolute double of her brothers isn’t she! I don’t think she’s missing teeth, they just look like her baby teeth haven’t come in yet in some places. My kids were both really late teethers & now my eldest is wayyy behind her mates in losing them to get her adult teeth! It’s making her very cross 😂

Beg for a haircut Suze, you are in desperate need of a trim, your hair looks dreadful
I find it impossible to believe that anyone has been asking for a hair tutorial given how tit her hair looks at the end of that reel!
So she curls it, brushes it out, flops it over her head and tilts her head to keep it there. Oh, and puts in some products she doesn't name so hardly a tutorial. More an excuse to eyefuck herself!

Reactions: 5
“So much to share about dispatches…”

Guarantee it starts “When I worked at Nuts…”. Amazing how much mileage she’s got out of 18 months employment as a junior at a lads mag.

Reactions: 12

Guarantee it starts “When I worked at Nuts…”. Amazing how much mileage she’s got out of 18 months employment as a junior at a lads mag.
If she claims she was harassed by Brand…. Or ‘we always knew what he was like’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

what the duck does she need to share? Why does she think she’s some authority ? No one really gives a duck Susan.

Reactions: 8
‘So much to unpick’ errr no. He’s an arse. He told us he was an arse. There are plenty of women who know he’s an arse. He reminds me of a young version of Jimmy Saville.

Reactions: 7
Are we surprised she’s getting involved in the stuff with that waste of space (it’s Sunday, I won’t use the word I want to use 🫡)…?!

‘So much to unpick’ errr no. He’s an arse. He told us he was an arse. There are plenty of women who know he’s an arse. He reminds me of a young version of Jimmy Saville.
Yep unless she’s got some evidence that proves that the women are liars then what’s there to unpick? Seems fairly straightforward to me.

Reactions: 4
Yep unless she’s got some evidence that proves that the women are liars then what’s there to unpick? Seems fairly straightforward to me.
Bet she’ll come back with a ‘BuT wHy DiDnT tHeY cOmE fOrWaRd SoOnEr Or Go To ThE pOlIcE nOt ChAnNeL 4’

Why does she feel the need to comment on the Russel Brand affair. I doubt anyone dropped into her DM’s. Stick to your affiliate links and meals at Nonna’s, no one needs your input including the alleged victims or Russell Brand.

• Haha
Why does she think she needs to give anyone a ‘brief overview’ of the RB programme? Surely people can watch it and form their own opinions. As someone that does not like to hear advice from others, she sure loves to share her own unnecessary, uninformed opinions

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.