Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she was a writer for years before she had kids. Who knew?
She was 20 years old back in 2010. shes about as much of a “writer” as i am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

shes full of her own shite.
she had a very brief job working at Nuts magazine (or was it zoo?) and thats it. She shagged her way through any and all z list rugby & football players plus a few wannabe celebrities and when she got to Greg Rutherford and dropped her knickers for him, he was just stupid enough to fall for her. Thats it. Shes had no career at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's passionate about writing and wants to connect with other mums in the same boat... So she's putting most of her content behind a pay wall.

The Playful Den mentioned her substack a while ago, and said about how it's nice to be writing. Clearly Suze saw the dollar signs!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't see it coming to much, tbh. She was offered a book deal to write a children's book, back in about 2017/8 (?) and there's definitely not been a book written

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's passionate about writing and wants to connect with other mums in the same boat... So she's putting most of her content behind a pay wall.

The Playful Den mentioned her substack a while ago, and said about how it's nice to be writing. Clearly Suze saw the dollar signs!
How is annual more expensive per month? Usually you get a discount for paying in one lump sum

Reactions: 3
I can't see it coming to much, tbh. She was offered a book deal to write a children's book, back in about 2017/8 (?) and there's definitely not been a book written
Yes I remember this! She made a huge thing about how excited she was to be writing again (although ‘again’ was a stretch) and she had a cabin built in the garden to use as a writing studio. As I remember, the book was never mentioned again and the cabin was filled with all their tit, including Beg’s medal and Olympic kit, and basically used as a garden shed.
The ‘gram never forgets, Susan!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I remember this! She made a huge thing about how excited she was to be writing again (although ‘again’ was a stretch) and she had a cabin built in the garden to use as a writing studio. As I remember, the book was never mentioned again and the cabin was filled with all their tit, including Beg’s medal and Olympic kit, and basically used as a garden shed.
The ‘gram never forgets, Susan!
Maybe she is now going to use the cabin to write Eggies scripts as the demand is so high….

• Haha
And apparently parents of autistic kids are the ones that need to be able to afford that Substack payment - we’ll use our DLA to cover the cost 🙄

Reactions: 5

Omg who is paying to read her shite 🤣🤣
---
And apparently parents of autistic kids are the ones that need to be able to afford that Substack payment - we’ll use our DLA to cover the cost 🙄
Yeah because she’s an expert on autism now. She’s got an incredibly high opinion of herself!

She's returning some unisex leggings because they weren't unisex enough and the business wasn't small enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2000 subscribers! If they/she last the year that’s $160k (although judging by her career as a children’s author, and Greg’s as a track cyclist/skeleton athlete/online personal trainer/ sportswear designer/ bobsledder/supplement company owner, it seems unlikely).

Gotta monetise the ASD diagnosis somehow.

The way she loves sharing she’s a ‘football mum’ makes me cringe so much

The way she loves sharing she’s a ‘football mum’ makes me cringe so much
Yes. ‘Moaning’ about it whilst making sure we know she’s there at academy training. Such a drag Suze. Such a drag.
---
You can F%*k off right now with your crappy ‘eggies’ merchandise. Who would buy this?!!
I knew this was coming. They mustn’t be as well off as they make out. Literally looking for any way to make a quick buck. Reminds me of only fools and horses, ‘This time next year Susie, we’ll be millionaires’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes. ‘Moaning’ about it whilst making sure we know she’s there at academy training. Such a drag Suze. Such a drag.
---
You can F%*k off right now with your crappy ‘eggies’ merchandise. Who would buy this?!!
I knew this was coming. They mustn’t be as well off as they make out. Literally looking for any way to make a quick buck. Reminds me of only fools and horses, ‘This time next year Susie, we’ll be millionaires’
Ffs is there eggies merch?! Pass me the sick bucket. Who on gods green earth is buying that tit???
---
Also, eggies seems like the type of thing if someone else did it, Bland Sue would be totally rolling her eyes at. It’s so tacky and she would rather die than be tacky (or so I thought). Definitely whiffs of desperation.

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me what eggies is? 😂
Essentially Beg posts a reel of him making scrambled eggs for Susie every Friday, with Daphne ‘helping’ (being a normal child while he gets annoyed with her). Apparently it’s highly entertaining and everyone loves it… In their own minds at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.