Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only wanted to post so she could make it about her, I don’t believe anyone asked for her opinion, why would they?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would you randomly message susie for her opinion on RB?!!!
Exactly, she never had any connection with him. She loves to voice her opinion but is unwilling to listen to anyone else. Her response was predictable. Go and eat Greg’s roast and keep out of media headlines you know nothing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What an extremely weird series of stories. I thought she was going to say she had encountered Brand before, but instead she just told us some irrelevant stuff about herself!

Reactions: 9
Ah I see - she is trying to project herself as some kind of writer / columnist - her need for an echo chamber and intolerance to those with a difference of opinion will always hold her back

Reactions: 7
No doubt a teaser and her next paid-for article on substack will be all about her experience at the ladZzzz mag.

Wonder if this coincided with her time as a racist? Will she mention the tweets??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No doubt a teaser and her next paid-for article on substack will be all about her experience at the ladZzzz mag.

Wonder if this coincided with her time as a racist? Will she mention the tweets??!!

Hope RB retaliates and unearths her racist / ableist tweets #metoo

Reactions: 1
Susan needs to get back in her box

Has she forgotten about her ablist and racist tweets? We wouldn’t want those to resurface now would we?

Does she ever consider how those tweets made people feel?

She’s an attention seeking beg hoe in desperate need of a haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.