Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But remember the ✨ death threats ✨
As you say remember the ✨death threats✨and then look at Daddy Helt’s grid which is wall to wall Daphne’s face aka same face for the other two! The pair of them don’t have the wit they were born with.

Reactions: 8
But remember the ✨ death threats ✨
I don't know know how Susan (sigh, eye roll) can justify showing her daughters full, recognisable face, and continuing to show her sons (those emoji sunglasses fool no one, she'd already been showing them too long) when she claims her racist/ableist/xenophobic behaviour resulted in those children receiving DEATH THREATS! Tell us you went overkill in your attempts to gain sympathy and deflect from your hideous behaviour without telling us...
---
As you say remember the ✨death threats✨and then look at Daddy Helt’s grid which is wall to wall Daphne’s face aka same face for the other two! The pair of them don’t have the wit they were born with.
Came to say basically the same! The must do some serious mental gymnastics to make it make sense to themselves. She should have slunk away quietly like MOD did after her spectacular downfall!

Reactions: 6
Even if the eggies thing was actually popular and justified a go at doing merch…that looks absolute dog tit. Did they design it themselves?

Reactions: 9
Just in case anyone questions why she took her child with possible ASD onto a dance bus... she knows him best, ya know. It's only school that overstimulates him, nothing that Beg and Suze get to do for free!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Y
Wait, doesn’t Susan dispense advice daily on her Gram?
yes she does because she knows it all already. We, the little people, must listen, learn from the great expertise, but never reply (unless we are offering freebie etc), or total admiration at the awesomeness.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they’re going to really regret how they’re treating Rex. A friend has autistic kids and one of them is now 12. He recently told his parents absolutely everything they’d done to make his life more difficult pre and in the few years post diagnosis, and the guilt looks AWFUL. None of the parents giving them advice are doing it to be nasty, they’re trying to help them avoid situations like this!

My mate also thinks Daphne may be autistic, she has a very exaggerated laugh and gets very upset when she’s even slightly dirty (there were other things too but these are the two I remember), so maybe we’ll have to watch this shitshow a second time 🫣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.