Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t show their boys faces yet their clearly shown in the video he shared of them on a ride at Chessington ! It’s okay when it’s an Ad and they’re being paid!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If you want to keep your children safe then don’t post them on social media AT ALL. We don’t need to know anything about them, we don’t give a duck! They should have privacy and anonymity at every age. Too late for their lot now though. The stupidity and hypocrisy from this pair just pours out of them.

Reactions: 11
Won’t show their boys faces yet their clearly shown in the video he shared of them on a ride at Chessington ! It’s okay when it’s an Ad and they’re being paid!
Just like when she showed the boys in their underwear in the garden but covered their faces 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Look peasants, my son has been scouted by a professional team 🙄🥱

Reactions: 5
😂 she says scouted as if he’s signed up to Manchester United. It’s probably more that he’s been invited to a trial (lots of kids are invited to try out) at MK Dons! He’s got a loooong way to go before he is in the premiership.
Look peasants, my son has been scouted by a professional team 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Northampton town. He must be a nifty little player.
One of my children represented GB in her sport. I didn’t post or talk much about it because a) despite your excitement and pride, people aren’t that interested and b) no one likes a show off!

Reactions: 7
I just find it amusing that his certificate is being held upside down 😂, gave me a little chuckle that they didn't spot that and correct it

Reactions: 3
Who cannot wait for the blow by blow account of what they did or did not do in their much needed few days off Instagram?

Seriously, why do you need to announce it?

Reactions: 7
I do hope they filmed Eggies On Location because idk how I'll start my day without Daffy doing Mixxy with Eggies and Daddy Helting. #eggies daddyhelt #someonepleasegivemeacookingshow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh don’t worry. It’s coming.

Very strange, the silence about the ‘holiday’. Not a freebie/gifted trip otherwise it would be shoved all over Instagram. Possibly a paid trip under contract and can’t bang on about it until allowed?

Reactions: 1
Oh don’t worry. It’s coming.

Very strange, the silence about the ‘holiday’. Not a freebie/gifted trip otherwise it would be shoved all over Instagram. Possibly a paid trip under contract and can’t bang on about it until allowed?
Or because they’ve had to pay for it, it’s something cheap and therefore not ‘worthy’ of the gram?

And when I say cheap, it’s probably still something that I couldn’t afford so I’m not knocking wherever they have gone, I mean cheap in their terms!

Reactions: 4
Or because they’ve had to pay for it, it’s something cheap and therefore not ‘worthy’ of the gram?

And when I say cheap, it’s probably still something that I couldn’t afford so I’m not knocking wherever they have gone, I mean cheap in their terms!
She did post some beach pics with cliffs in the background. I wondered if they'd gone to Deal, tho she normally Wangs on about how much she loves the cafe or somewhere when they're there. The silence is odd!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.