Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Woburn Sands on Saturday was half expecting to see her wandering around. Spotted Daisy Nails and of course Nonnas and Frosts. The usual haunts!

I was in Woburn Sands on Saturday was half expecting to see her wandering around. Spotted Daisy Nails and of course Nonnas and Frosts. The usual haunts!
I live in WS and went out for bottomless brunch the other Sat and was drunkenly hoping to bump into her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Greg in the money section of the times, it said they'd had to let the rental properties go because of the accountant stealing money from them. I don't think they are financially stable at all

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Coming soon, an #adgifted ADHD/autism diagnosis for Rex?

Why not contact someone in the know, or one of many websites for help? NAH, instead try to push this parasocial relationship with people she wouldn't piss on if they were on fire in a MILTON KEYNES, BIPOC woman-owned small business.

Won't show his face that we've seen a million times before but will share details of his health, how challenging he is, thinly veiled digs at him.

What a bleep.

Reactions: 15
Coming soon, an #adgifted ADHD/autism diagnosis for Rex?

Why not contact someone in the know, or one of many websites for help? NAH, instead try to push this parasocial relationship with people she wouldn't piss on if they were on fire in a MILTON KEYNES, BIPOC woman-owned small business.

Won't show his face that we've seen a million times before but will share details of his health, how challenging he is, thinly veiled digs at him.

What a bleep.
She’s always had such utter disdain for Rex. If it’s obvious to us, mere strangers, how obvious is it to him?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I wondered if the referral might be for her? If it was for Rex then surely the school SENDCO would support her in a referral for an assessment via the NHS 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I wondered if the referral might be for her? If it was for Rex then surely the school SENDCO would support her in a referral for an assessment via the NHS 🤷‍♀️
Not sure what MK lists are like but in my local area a referral via the NHS would get you an appointment in two years time if you’re lucky. It’s a broken system. Still don’t agree with it being plastered online if it is for Rex it’s not hard to google and find someone private if that’s what Susie wants to go with!

He seems like a total nightmare with money, like a lottery winner who just spends and spends without any thoughts about sensible choices. If that were me I think I would be quite embarrassed about that article.
I don’t think Beggory knows how to feel embarrassed 😂

Reactions: 4
Not sure what MK lists are like but in my local area a referral via the NHS would get you an appointment in two years time if you’re lucky. It’s a broken system. Still don’t agree with it being plastered online if it is for Rex it’s not hard to google and find someone private if that’s what Susie wants to go with!
I agree that his medical info shouldn’t be plastered online. Although, given her platform, it would be helpful if she could raise awareness around neurodiversity and the broken system and hoops that parents are forced to jump through.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the link to the money article.
He obviously gets a high from spending but he comes across honest in the interview.

I saw an old episode of Your Face Or Mine on tv the other day and it was the episode with Greg and Susie. She looked really good back then and they both came across well. Such a shame that she’s not nice in reality.

It seems very inappropriate to be asking about going private for a diagnosis for her child. She surely knows what to do. I’ve had to figure these things out myself as a mere civilian and managed it without asking complete strangers on the interwebs. It’s clearly a cry for attention and for that I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

She doesn’t want to share which child it is or share the reasons why she thinks they may be neurodiverse but she couldn’t make it any more obvious with the rest of her previous posts 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Also I hate The ‘it’s runs in our family/we feel well equipped to support XYZ’ narrative. Maybe because some of my own family are in denial so I’m projecting.

But still, as is the narrative by influencers about us so called trolls, I’m still not jealous. Projection doesn’t mean jealousy suze 😘

Oh Susie. You literally wrote your own child off as being disruptive and naughty some time ago.

Also, isn't autism/ADHD present everyday (with very obvious traits or not). Does it "flare up"?

If it happens at particular times of the year perhaps it is more anxiety based in terms of going back to school after half term holiday or someones Birthday etc etc.

Screenshot_20230314-142020_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Also, isn't autism/ADHD present everyday (with very obvious traits or not). Does it "flare up"?

View attachment 2027547
My adhd gets ‘worse’, for want of a better word, when I’m stressed or when I don’t exercise - as I I get more disruptive, more fidgety & the changes between impulsive and inattentive become more regular but I don’t think I’d call it a flare up. I never don’t have adhd 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not to cross the streams, but an ‘autism flare up’ sounds like a statement you’d see being ridiculed on the Jack Monroe threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suppose he could be masking which is common with autism and perhaps these ‘flare ups’ are when he just can’t mask and has a meltdown 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.