Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s clear that Beg does most of the parenting (loudly). 3 kids IS a lot! I have 3 and quite close in age, but I chose to have three and am so grateful. Husband works very long and unpredictable hours so a lot of solo parenting. You just have to get on with it Susan and stop whingeing.
Same, I haven't seen the whining but I have 4 with smallish gaps and yes it's a lot of work but it's what I chose so you just get on with it instead of telling the internet how hard it is.

Also I completely lol'd at her stories the other morning about her to do list 😂😂 yes Susan I'm sure lots of people joined in!

Reactions: 3
It’s always makes me laugh how ‘influencers’ (not sure Susan counts) think they’re busy. The rest of us do all that tit around the edges of both parents working without even thinking about it. Let alone time wasting by writing it all down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s always makes me laugh how ‘influencers’ (not sure Susan counts) think they’re busy. The rest of us do all that tit around the edges of both parents working without even thinking about it. Let alone time wasting by writing it all down.
Who the duck honestly has time to create Instagram videos daily ? I’m mystified as to how they can afford that house. My husband and I have good salaries and both work full time and still couldn’t really afford that

Reactions: 5
Who the duck honestly has time to create Instagram videos daily ? I’m mystified as to how they can afford that house. My husband and I have good salaries and both work full time and still couldn’t really afford that
I wonder this too. She worked for a couple of weeks a few years ago. Does he get big fees for speaking gigs etc?

Reactions: 1
I reckon he gets paid quite a lot for ads being an ex Olympian and also for commentating on the Olympics. Back in the day he probably got big sponsorship deals. I don’t think their house was that pricey being outside London and MK and is in the middle of nowhere, but they’ve clearly not had enough money to do it up and have had to wait for free howdens kitchens etc.

I reckon he gets paid quite a lot for ads being an ex Olympian and also for commentating on the Olympics. Back in the day he probably got big sponsorship deals. I don’t think their house was that pricey being outside London and MK and is in the middle of nowhere, but they’ve clearly not had enough money to do it up and have had to wait for free howdens kitchens etc.
Aspley Guise is the most expensive part of Milton Keynes (although technically it’s in Bedfordshire) - I think their house is worth probably at least £900k - and I can’t see how they don’t have a mortgage.

Reactions: 4
Aspley Guise is the most expensive part of Milton Keynes (although technically it’s in Bedfordshire) - I think their house is worth probably at least £900k - and I can’t see how they don’t have a mortgage.
Theres no way the live in a near on million pound house when Gormless greg was swindled out of thousands by his dodgy accountant!!!!!

Theres no way the live in a near on million pound house when Gormless greg was swindled out of thousands by his dodgy accountant!!!!!
Just had a wee look. There are only a few houses on that lane and I don’t know which theirs is but zoopla tells me the cheapest is valued at £718k.

Bought for £655,000 in 2014 now worth £1 million. They must have most of their money tied up in that house though. Susan has expressed a desire for her children to go to private school (loads of good ones nearby esp Swanbourne House), but they don’t despite Susan’s clear disdain for the local primary!

He bought it for 655k in 2014. I have been told their more recent money is from ‘influencing’ and Greg’s appearances + the odd Eurosport gig + rental income.
I’ve also been told that she was earning more than him from her influencing in the pre racism scandal days. I don’t know what the balance is now.

I'd imagine Greg can command a good fee for influencing, at least 10k a post. I'd imagine his presenting gigs will earn him a small fortune too. Apparently his net worth was 3.7mil in 2018 and I'd imagine it's gone up since then as he owns a few properties and property prices have gone through the roof since then.

I also don't think Susie's earnings have been affected terribly by her racism and ableism, sadly. I'd imagine she could command about 10k a post too.

If 10k per post is correct for Greg, he earnt 80k between October and December 2022

• Wow
Bought for £655,000 in 2014 now worth £1 million. They must have most of their money tied up in that house though. Susan has expressed a desire for her children to go to private school (loads of good ones nearby esp Swanbourne House), but they don’t despite Susan’s clear disdain for the local primary!
The primaries are alright but the local middle school sucks

I'd imagine Greg can command a good fee for influencing, at least 10k a post. I'd imagine his presenting gigs will earn him a small fortune too. Apparently his net worth was 3.7mil in 2018 and I'd imagine it's gone up since then as he owns a few properties and property prices have gone through the roof since then.

I also don't think Susie's earnings have been affected terribly by her racism and ableism, sadly. I'd imagine she could command about 10k a post too.

If 10k per post is correct for Greg, he earnt 80k between October and December 2022
You can tell from their lifestyle they don’t have anywhere near this level of income or wealth. Obviously she doesn’t work and gets regular manicures but they are not buying the clothes or holidays of people with that kind of money. The kids would be in private school as well.

Reactions: 7
I can only imagine Greg’s relevance and earning power decreasing with every year (and Olympic cycle) that goes past. It’s not like in the days of the 1990s to early 2000s where GB were lucky to get a single gold every 4 years. Those winners became truly big names and cemented their status (and longer term earnings) by becoming BBC sport anchors. He was lucky to be part of Super Saturday, otherwise he would have got lost in the crowd.

Somehow he hasn’t capitalised on his success and got a regular tv job out of it. Either was a bit crap at it or annoyed the wrong people. Both I suspect. It must be property investment and a bit of influencing that they get by on.

Reactions: 8
What was the weird Drew Barrymore fangirl story about. Thinking we’re all nodding in agreement. What a strange person she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.