Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange how she hasn’t mentioned breast feeding, her boobs or her nipples for a few posts now. Has it finally dawned on her that NO ONE was the slightest bit interested??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her one year old is unwell and in pain and Susan is surprised that she doesn’t want to be dragged around Kent on a bus on a jolly 🙄 and the selfishness of taking a sick kid on a bus for no reason, other than to see if she’d like it, exposing everyone to her infection is crazy to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Daffs better get used to riding the bus cos her mum's been "trying" to learn to drive for about 8 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Greg making store bought pasta and cheese sauce and making our like it’s some gourmet meal because he’s pretentiously sprinkling parsley on it and awkwardly balancing mushrooms 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sporting comeback didn’t happen and he’s not bragging about commentating on the Paris Olympics (yet) so he needs a cookery book deal/show pronto!

In fact I made cheese sauce with pasta for my kids last night. I just didn’t ruin it with mushrooms 🤢 and I didn’t feel the need to plaster it all over social media to show what a superior being I am.

In fact I made cheese sauce with pasta for my kids last night. I just didn’t ruin it with mushrooms 🤢 and I didn’t feel the need to plaster it all over social media to show what a superior being I am.
Yeah but did you put it in a stupid little pile and sprinkle herbs on it from 10 feet above like you were salt bae?

It’s so funny to me Greg thinks he’s a chef because he was marginally better than razor ruddock and some girl of Geordie shore. God he’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why on earth does Beg insist on going food shopping as a family? Susan hates it and it’s the most godawful boring thing for kids. He’s definitely pitching for a family food tv show.

Reactions: 6
Why on earth does Beg insist on going food shopping as a family? Susan hates it and it’s the most godawful boring thing for kids. He’s definitely pitching for a family food tv show.
Taking a child who has conjunctivitis too

Reactions: 2
As if they don’t have a regular Ocado delivery on the go. It’ll be a one off performance for the gram to seem relatable to us plebs. Sad.

Reactions: 2
Please someone tell me they've had a look at her to do list for today😂😂😂😂.
Imagine the horror if she didn't get round to lighting that candle?

• Haha
Please someone tell me they've had a look at her to do list for today😂😂😂😂.
Imagine the horror if she didn't get round to lighting that candle?
I know! Most of us don’t have time to light a candle or write a list of the morning chores for Instagram because we are running around to get the school run done and make it to work!!

Reactions: 3
It was the ‘who’s joining me?’ Part of that story that did it for me. None of us Susan. We have jobs.
That's not fair... She had TWO zoom meetings about being creative. She had to turn the TV of for Daffy, turn the laptop on AND sit down.

With Greg basically unemployed too, why would you book meetings for when he's off to watch football in Manchester?

There was a woman ‘loud’ parenting in Asda yesterday and she reminded me of Susan in the video of Daffy in Arizona where Daffy keeps saying the mountain is big.

Said loud parent was doing things like loudly counting the items of shopping as she packed them at the till and talking to her child about every item she packed. Never mind the fact that someone else was waiting to be served behind her.

Plus lots of other performing parenting around the shop.

I bet Susan is like that to show the world what a fantastic parent she is!

I think it’s clear that Beg does most of the parenting (loudly). 3 kids IS a lot! I have 3 and quite close in age, but I chose to have three and am so grateful. Husband works very long and unpredictable hours so a lot of solo parenting. You just have to get on with it Susan and stop whingeing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.