Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're quite recognisable kids. I am pretty sure that if I saw them in public I would recognise them.
Let's be honest, if someone really wanted to get to them, they'd only have to sit outside fecking Nonna's long enough and eventually the Rutherford-Verills would show up!!

She may not post in real time, but she posts where they go frequently, often enough. This week she's mentioned a toddler class she took Daffy to. She's today uploaded a picture of soft play with the name of the soft play visible in the 'rules' sign. Anyone with bad intentions could find her and her kids. She's so ridiculous with their safety.

Reactions: 8
Let's be honest, if someone really wanted to get to them, they'd only have to sit outside fecking Nonna's long enough and eventually the Rutherford-Verills would show up!!

She may not post in real time, but she posts where they go frequently, often enough. This week she's mentioned a toddler class she took Daffy to. She's today uploaded a picture of soft play with the name of the soft play visible in the 'rules' sign. Anyone with bad intentions could find her and her kids. She's so ridiculous with their safety.

Daisy Nails, Nonnas, Frosts, char char chimps or whatever it’s called, the local park…that’s basically it!
---

Also Nonnas can do one: their service is terrible at the weekend unless you’re a friend of the owners.

Reactions: 6
Daisy Nails, Nonnas, Frosts, char char chimps or whatever it’s called, the local park…that’s basically it!
---

Also Nonnas can do one: their service is terrible at the weekend unless you’re a friend of the owners.
Nonnas is over rated, they can’t cook vegetables properly for a start. Frosts is also over priced.

Reactions: 3
Nonnas is over rated, they can’t cook vegetables properly for a start. Frosts is also over priced.
I live 2 mins from Frosts and never go. The food isn’t great and I can go to Home sense and home bargains up the road and get house stuff cheaper.

My friends and I won’t go in Nonna’s. The cocktails in the whisk are far better.

Reactions: 1
They aren't actually triplets, but they all look identical.

Poor old Susan might actually have to get a job once Daphne starts school :rolleyes:

I don't think you got my joke. I meant they aren't triplets as Rex is actually cute. The other two not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where to start?

The caked on layers

The Tango colour

The shine

The eye fu@king the camera!
Have you ever seen a face so smug and in love with itself 😂
---

And the tango orange…it’s like she’s still in that teenager mindset that the more orange the better. It’s just cringe on a woman in her 30s who should know better.

Reactions: 10
Posts a video about the earthquake in Turkey. Followed by a ‘get ready with me’!

read the room love.

Reactions: 7
Ahhh-hi Suze! Must be reading here so posts a photo to prove she’s not always orange!

Reactions: 1
I think he thinks it's an indicator of their crazy wild bantaaaaa. Whereas most people would consider it crass and immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it so weird that Greg would have found it worse if Susie had reacted negatively to him calling her one, than him saying it to her on a first date in the first place.

Reactions: 5
I could t give a f who uses the c word, I use it myself quite happily.

It’s the worlds lamest ‘bantaaa’ in their special ‘bantaaa’ voices and turning the camera back and forth on each other for their tit ‘bantaaa’ replies, that offends me. It’s. So. Lame.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.