Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept its now HG throwbacks.
I know HG is awful BUT i still maintain that if you are that bad you dont take photos and videos because thats not whats even on your mind.

Reactions: 7
I know HG is awful BUT i still maintain that if you are that bad you dont take photos and videos because thats not whats even on your mind.
She also said the other day she had etemophobia, but then posts no trigger warning for others before those stories.

Reactions: 6
But she’s not like your average woman, she’s the face of HG remember. Even in her darkest moments she’s such a martyr she just had to document it all 🙄

Reactions: 7
Are you saying that HG is made up or that she didn't have it?
She obviously had it, although the dates were all weird.

But the point remains that no one cares.

I feel sorry for anyone suffering with it. But I have no interest in photos of people post vomit and find it so strange anyone would document it. Attention seeking. People out there battling for their lives and she wants us to care about what drugs she had to beg for to ease symptoms of a wanted third pregnancy. Behave yourself woman. I’d beg for the drugs too no one likes to be sick but stop bloody whinging about it 6 months on with a healthy baby in your arms. No. One. Cares.

Reactions: 8
Having HG is not a personality trait, as much as she keeps trying to make that happen.
I had what I would consider bad sickness with both my children, however nowhere near HG level. I can tell you with certainty though, I would never at any stage even considered whipping my phone out whilst I was being sick. I was too busy trying to keep the old pelvic floor under control.
I had to eat a bowl of plain rice and be in bed for 5pm or I would pay for it for the rest of the evening.
She obviously struggled, but is she that much of a narcissist that IF she was as bad as she made out, she’d have pushed through and make it a little harder on herself by documenting it?
OR were some bits a bit put on purely for content?
as previously said, the dates were all out of whack too.

i also can’t get my head round going through that a third time. I mean, the reward is obviously worth it, but duck that.
I wouldn’t put myself through that again, no way.
but then, I don’t have a racist past I’m trying to plaster over💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She's now rebranding herself as healthy fit Mum of 7000 children to see if that appeals, previously she was white food HG Mum, before that nervous relux baby first time Mum. I predicted this would happen guys, she took those unflattering preg photos for her before and afters. Let's see what she tries to sell us this time. What else has she left to give, she's sold her family and her soul.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but who has a breakfast at 6:30, then a post workout breakfast, then lunch?!

And those automatic blinds in the bedroom opening so slowly. I would be so impatient!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but who has a breakfast at 6:30, then a post workout breakfast, then lunch?!
I have a snack at half five and then a post workout meal about 10 but then I don’t have lunch until about 3 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Are you saying that HG is made up or that she didn't have it?
No it’s a real condition. And I believe she probably has suffered from it in previous pregnancies. But she continues to use it now for content, even claiming she was suffering from HG before she was even pregnant with Daphne. The woman just talks absolute shite.

Reactions: 5
she’s in a weird mood the last couple of days. Talking hyperactively on stories in her weird wannabe kids TV presenter voice. Seems to be craving attention at the moment, even more than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.