Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so uncool it's not even cool.... 32....mad .
But then part of me wonders if she has additional needs? Like a social and learning disability. Idk. Has she ever mentioned it?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen Myleene Klass was at the Big Feastival too and had a lovely montage on her stories of her family enjoying it, thanking the organisers and absolutely no moaning to be seen…

Reactions: 7
She's so uncool it's not even cool.... 32....mad .
But then part of me wonders if she has additional needs? Like a social and learning disability. Idk. Has she ever mentioned it?
She has mentioned she suffers from anxiety especially around social situations.

Reactions: 1
Maybe we should ask when she is going for racist reform training and where her apology is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s blatantly copying others, all for something to do whilst she hasn’t got anyone to take her somewhere. Copying Clemmie Telford comes to mind

Reactions: 4
Copying Clemmie Telford comes to mind
[/QUOTE]
Though she doesn’t have an original idea in her head either…

Reactions: 3
Susan, what is about working mums that you know about it?!? When did you ever ‘work’ once you were a mum? Do these companies not do their research or what? I despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.