Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Im so confused. Has Susie actually worked a single day since she became a mum? She wouldn’t understand the struggle if it came and hit her in the face.
She hasn’t ever worked a day in her entire life.
she was dropping her La Senza knickers for every budget ruby player in her early 20s, did a few months “work” at Zoo magazine doing nothing but acting like a colossal shhhhhlag and then when gormless Greg paid for her to go to Arizona on holiday with him that was her meal ticket and the end of her photocopying her fanny at the Zoo offices. She’s just a silly little scrubber with a higher body count than Harold Shipman.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Incywincy

Chatty Member
GREGORY IS ON THE BEGORY

tasteful coves obv, away from the riff raff
He wants the kids to at least have some sort of holiday?

FUCK OFF.

They've been on a family holiday at least once this year (gifted) and numerous trips to Susie's family on the coast plus anywhere else they may have been.

Some kids are literally stuck in their homes all year. For years, perhaps, because their families can't afford these trips.

This has royally fucked me off and if someone actually gifts them another holiday I will be even more fucked off!!!

Reactions: 25

Baileybob

‘Our kids don’t understand what online means’

Oh come on Susie. You’re not Amish. Stop pretending to be some free range, organic parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

mrtumble

VIP Member
My favourite Susie posts are the ones where she puts the boys in an advert but then covers their eyes, or gets them to put their hands over their eyes.

Your safety is paramount until I need you to flog some fairy liquid! Get to work, underlings!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Absolutely nobody would have looked at that and thought “oh it’s that 1998 Olympic fella’s son behind big Al”

wind your neck in

• Haha
Reactions: 23

tayce

this makes me imeasureably angry.
Greg is happy to post an anti-racism message for ‘content’, likes and comments but completely refuses to address the racism going on under his own roof and blocks anyone who mentions it. it’s effing disgusting, performative bullshit.

Attachments

Reactions: 22

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I have to admit I thought it was very ott, slightly dreading when my boy gets to the age where this might be expected. I don't think I could afford or justify so much 'stuff' for a five year olds birthday party
Look this isn’t to brag as I’m anonymous but I’m wealthy (well my partner is) and my child goes to private school where a lot of the parents are even wealthier. Living in a very yuppie town. And absolutely NO ONE I know does this. This shit is only seen on instagram via influencers and within couple of certain communities and if you don’t already know what communities they are then you aren’t part of them and don’t need to worry. I know someone who does balloon arches and hires out props so I get the info on who tends to do these kind of parties. If any of the school mums did this I would be embarrassed for them. And everyone would judge them for the obnoxious display of wealth and the sheer waste. A lot of people do something small or private and most still just hire the community hall, an entertainer, bowl of wotsits and some cake job done. The kids love it they don’t need all that crap.

It’s insane and so sick of influencers escalating every occasion to make another opportunity for content and show off their wealth. Easter, pancake day, Valentine’s Day, halloween. All just gone absolutely bezerk. The only influence they have is to make other people feel like they are inferior. And really this is what they thrive on, being better than the little people. They don’t want to inspire you, they want to be envied by you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Yeah haha olympians are so funny Susan. We're all laughing at Greg and his loooser girlfriend, the one that baby trapped him, doesn't drive so he has to drop off at soft play, has no career, no talents, has no friends and is racist.
Her mum and step.dad literally drive her to the park and school drop off ffs.....when Greg is at work...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Basicbasic

VIP Member
If you're taking selfies in a&e (she never got admitted) then it means 2 things 1. You're not ill enough to be in a&e 2. You're a twat.

tayce

It’s so infuriating to have Susie Verrill who stopped working as soon as she found somone who would support her to write offensive blogs, preaching to me (an actual working mum) about how hard it is.

She even has a mostly stay at home dad as a partner and parents who moved to milton keynes to help her with the children, so if she wanted to work she could, but she chooses not to.

I’m actually annoyed. what was that brand thinking.

• Haha
Susie does not EVER go to Aldi.
She is NOT a poor person and cannot understand or relate to their deprived ways.
Are we all clear?
Urgh. Vile.
I thought nothing of her going to Aldi for a nosey (there isn't one near me, but I am intrigued by the legendary middle aisle!), but her whole "I recognise some people HAVE to go there" absolutely reeked of her superiority complex.

Reactions: 20

tayce

how does he manage to make everything about him 🙄.

It was 9 years ago Greg and since then your life has become being pimping your kids out for instagram content, getting engaged to a racist, ablest instamummy, selling cleaning products and doing whatever reality tv show will have you.

Bluetomato

“Had to stop off at a kids boutique” well fuck me Susan, heaven forbid you go to Asda or Tesco’s and grab an outfit like us mere mortals would do!

• Haha

pommobear

VIP Member
Sorry as this is only for the Potterheads, but her doing a quiz about herself on stories reminds me of Professor Lockhart giving his students that test during their first lesson with him that asked what his favourite shampoo was, what his favorite colour was and what his dearest ambition was 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19