Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s in a weird mood the last couple of days. Talking hyperactively on stories in her weird wannabe kids TV presenter voice. Seems to be craving attention at the moment, even more than usual.
I wonder if it's because Greg has been away.

Reactions: 2
Sharing the nursemum. Let’s see if Kaytee acknowledges it after she refused to call out racist Susan for her tweets

Reactions: 2
Janey Godley dropped from government Covid ads over tweets https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58505151

One for Susan to think about.. hope it makes companies take more notice. I think she has apologised. And is actually famous for something other than shagging an ex Olympian and pimping out her children, so it’ll be dealt with differently I imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Having HG is not a personality trait, as much as she keeps trying to make that happen.
I had what I would consider bad sickness with both my children, however nowhere near HG level. I can tell you with certainty though, I would never at any stage even considered whipping my phone out whilst I was being sick. I was too busy trying to keep the old pelvic floor under control.
I had to eat a bowl of plain rice and be in bed for 5pm or I would pay for it for the rest of the evening.
She obviously struggled, but is she that much of a narcissist that IF she was as bad as she made out, she’d have pushed through and make it a little harder on herself by documenting it?
OR were some bits a bit put on purely for content?
as previously said, the dates were all out of whack too.

i also can’t get my head round going through that a third time. I mean, the reward is obviously worth it, but duck that.
I wouldn’t put myself through that again, no way.
but then, I don’t have a racist past I’m trying to plaster over💁🏻‍♀️
This is it exactly! 👏
And yes HG is real and awful but I honestly can’t understand why you’d put yourself through it for a third time, and expect loads of sympathy (sorry if that sounds horrible).
Janey Godley dropped from government Covid ads over tweets https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58505151

One for Susan to think about.. hope it makes companies take more notice. I think she has apologised. And is actually famous for something other than shagging an ex Olympian and pimping out her children, so it’ll be dealt with differently I imagine.
Janey has been apologising constantly and is seemingly beside herself about it. I don’t know what her past comments were nor do I care. She is an actual comedian and my god some of the stuff from not even that long ago from loads of comedians would not be said today. Anyone remember Frankie Boyle and Jimmy Carr’s horrendous ‘jokes’? I don’t see them grovelling and apologising (correct me if I’m wrong there).

Difference is Susie was herself when she made these comments. Not a comedian trying to shock. And if she’d been really, actually apologetic and faced it head on rather than sweeping it under the carpet, I would have a lot more respect for her. I don’t really believe in ‘cancelling’ people (apart from maybe Katie Hopkins and Donald Trump) as nobody is perfect let’s face it. But own it, don’t pretend it never happened and expect everyone to do the same.

Sorry bit of a rant there!

This is it exactly! 👏
And yes HG is real and awful but I honestly can’t understand why you’d put yourself through it for a third time, and expect loads of sympathy (sorry if that sounds horrible).

Janey has been apologising constantly and is seemingly beside herself about it. I don’t know what her past comments were nor do I care. She is an actual comedian and my god some of the stuff from not even that long ago from loads of comedians would not be said today. Anyone remember Frankie Boyle and Jimmy Carr’s horrendous ‘jokes’? I don’t see them grovelling and apologising (correct me if I’m wrong there).

Difference is Susie was herself when she made these comments. Not a comedian trying to shock. And if she’d been really, actually apologetic and faced it head on rather than sweeping it under the carpet, I would have a lot more respect for her. I don’t really believe in ‘cancelling’ people (apart from maybe Katie Hopkins and Donald Trump) as nobody is perfect let’s face it. But own it, don’t pretend it never happened and expect everyone to do the same.

Sorry bit of a rant there!
That’s exactly what I think about JC and FB. I don’t like Frankie Boyle, his comedy isn’t my style but he’s playing a part & I don’t find what he says offensive. Susie was being Susie.

Edited to add: as per on tattle someone has said my thoughts better than I could even dream of 😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry to go slightly off-topic but I don’t think Janey Godley would have come to adverse attention if she hadn’t been working for the SNP - it was a Tory Councillor from the North East - Janey is starring in panto in Aberdeen this year - who dug all this up.

But I hope it does set a precedence. The lovely Susan won’t ever be as famous as JG (who let’s face it, isn’t even mega famous) but it irks me that companies still work with her! And shame on The Nurse Mum - I’m sure Susie used her to say “see, I’m not horrible to disabled children - look at me setting up a Go Fund Me for one!” But the tweets are still there for all to see but nobody seems to be looking

Reactions: 3
So after making an effort to ‘shop sustainably’ they’ve gone in to sports direct for a massive haul of stuff she admits that they dont need.
she tries so hard to be all things to all people but none of them ever last very long. Always jumping on the latest bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So after making an effort to ‘shop sustainably’ they’ve gone in to sports direct for a massive haul of stuff she admits that they dont need.
she tries so hard to be all things to all people but none of them ever last very long. Always jumping on the latest bandwagon
Honestly it's the never ending stream of things that these 'influencers' buy or are gifted that drives me up the wall, the world cannot cope with everyone constantly buying more and more. Perhaps, just once, it would be nice to see an influencer or two actually recognising this and not just as a token gesture

Reactions: 6
Susie tries to make out that she’s raising awareness of HG but what she’s actually doing is raising awareness of Susie. She doesn’t have a sincere bone in her body.

Reactions: 15
god has she really been preachy about sustainable shopping?! Her bio is literally about buying clothes she’ll never wear. Fast fashion is one of the biggest issues impacting the future of our planet but as long as Susie has a few #swipeups and #aflinks she doesn’t care. She likes to think she’s woke but really she has absolutely no idea and is just a self-obsessed, selfish, wannabe celeb, who offers nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
For all of that bollocks she spouted about gender neutrality, the kids wearing what they want even if it’s girly, growing their hair long & playing with “girls” toys, deep down she’s pretty much following traditional gender norms now.

It’s almost like she got the girl that she wanted so she can let boys be more traditional boys.

I hate how basic she is but she doesn’t even see it.

Reactions: 14
For all of that bollocks she spouted about gender neutrality, the kids wearing what they want even if it’s girly, growing their hair long & playing with “girls” toys, deep down she’s pretty much following traditional gender norms now.

It’s almost like she got the girl that she wanted so she can let boys be more traditional boys.

I hate how basic she is but she doesn’t even see it.
I have not once seen Daphne in an outfit that’s not traditionally girlie.

Reactions: 5
god has she really been preachy about sustainable shopping?! Her bio is literally about buying clothes she’ll never wear. Fast fashion is one of the biggest issues impacting the future of our planet but as long as Susie has a few #swipeups and #aflinks she doesn’t care. She likes to think she’s woke but really she has absolutely no idea and is just a self-obsessed, selfish, wannabe celeb, who offers nothing.
Fraid so. It was a while back and was all about shopping small, buying things that will last ‘key pieces’ etc etc then the dollar signs flashed and it was asos hauls at every other turn

Reactions: 3
I have not once seen Daphne in an outfit that’s not traditionally girlie.
I don’t know, I think she wears a lot of muddy brown and green colours.

I can’t bear that Greg’s using the boys in the dairylea ad but not showing their faces. Either exploit your kids properly or leave them out of it altogether. It’s so so creepy to have them in a paid ad - basically working - but at the same time recognise that you want to protect their identities. It just doesn’t work.

How does Greg not die inside that his life now consists of doing dairylea triangle adverts on his Instagram stories.
At times like these I just remember when he got back from America. And the awkward pic of him and susie holding the scan picture. Her smug face. His grimace. He'd not even said that he loved her by then , oh lord.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sneaky fucker trying to hide the Ad too in my opinion.
Told my fiance that we call him Gregler Bing and he was horrified as he says at least Chandler had some redeeming qualities :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.