Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed her ages ago, then re-followed a couple of weeks ago after someone else shared a post of hers, just wanted to have a nosey really lol! Just unfollowed her again because i swear all she does is bleeping moan about being alone with her kids. Like yeah having three kids is hard work, no one said it wasn’t, but ffs no one forced you to have another child! Stop bleeping moaning!

Reactions: 12
Always complaining about Greg being away. Because she doesn't drive.
Ildly forgetting she intentionally baby trapped him before he even declared his love for her..
Thank goodness they moved her mousey mum (who is a shouty gobshite) who is there to collect the kids and take her shopping with her stepdad in toe.
I wonder if they'll move them to Bath when they go to look after Suze?

Reactions: 8
Oh, and Rex is poorly again…

Every week that poor child!

Reactions: 4
Literally no one:

Not a soul on earth:

Susie: let me tell you about my post c section exercise routine and show you pictures of my body

🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think that Susie is the perfect influencer - she influences me to be anything but her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't find Susie's body at all aspirational, she's slim but yeah, so are lots of women. Also, genetics are clearly at play because her body goes back to pre baby quite easily so I don't find her inspirational either. For a woman with three children she gets lots of free time to exercise as well, which most women won't because they work and have to pay for childcare

Reactions: 11
I LiVe aNd TrAiN WiTh An aThLeTe
She has a very average, boring body. It’s nothing remotely special, nothing to write home about. She’s just a naturally slim person. She’s not strikingly beautiful or particularly attractive, she hasn’t got any particularly stand out features or envy inducing body parts, she’s a very bland, run of the mill woman. I genuinely have no idea why she rates herself so much. It’s weird. Greg isn’t an attractive man at all either. Yes, he has the body of someone who has obviously trained hard and has built a bit of muscle definition but again he’s nothing spectacular to look at - he looks like a lot of guys do who go to the gym, he’s not exactly Gerard Butler from 300 is he?!!
For a pair of boring, bland people they seem to have very high opinions of themselves and eachother. Very weird.

Reactions: 13
Greg isn’t an attractive man at all either. Yes, he has the body of someone who has obviously trained hard and has built a bit of muscle definition but again he’s nothing spectacular to look at - he looks like a lot of guys do who go to the gym, he’s not exactly Gerard Butler from 300 is he?!!
For a pair of boring, bland people they seem to have very high opinions of themselves and eachother. Very weird.
Yes but.... He has a butt!!! In case you hadn't seen the slo mo of him running up the steps in the woods. And he can split jeans just by climbing in the car. Very enviable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Greg’s abroad and I have to cope with THREE WHOLE CHILDREN by myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get off your phone and look after them then you numbskull. I would love to know her secret to looking after THREE children single handedly whilst seemingly spending half the day documenting it and uploading it to Instagram. Oh yeah cos her mum does it all. When mine were that small I barely got a chance to even glance at my phone in the day 🙄. It’s a real talent Susan well done.

Reactions: 9
Isn't she breastfeeding too? I've not heard her mention it so not entirely sure. But when I was breastfeeding I lost a shitload of weight and was back in my pre-baby clothes super quick. My 'exercise regime', which consisted of watching Netflix and eating chocolate buttons, had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.