Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No probs, this one is perfect 👌😁

And yep, SV reads this thread religiously. Her mentioning the name Rusty was cast iron proof for me on that. She even did the 👀 emoji. So Susie listen up. Put your fake ‘apology’ (where you didn’t apologise) back up, you know, the one you said ‘absolutely wasn’t going anywhere’ 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who films themselves eating dinner for content? She just oozes desperation. And her teeth scraping on the fork.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Setting up to film herself eating and bouncing the baby whilst pretending to watch tv and that reach for the remote was cleared planned and practiced for the camera. she’s performing in her own little show. It’s just completely bizzare at this point.

Reactions: 19
Interesting her followers literally never go up do they? Even when she had the baby, that normally gives people a spike doesn’t it!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else baffled by why Greglar feels that he needs to publicly declare his love for his child so often?!
Is it not a given for that most love their children? Did he not love the first two, so needs to let us know he loves this one?!

Reactions: 3
Daphne reminds me of a cute baby orangutan. I can't help but find her cute lol
I breastfed all my kids until age 3. Currently breastfeeding the youngest.
Can u change the title to :Racist Susie Verrill, did you know she breastfeeds?
Trust me as she is the first and only woman to ever breastfeed. She'll find the current title le flattering....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry as this is only for the Potterheads, but her doing a quiz about herself on stories reminds me of Professor Lockhart giving his students that test during their first lesson with him that asked what his favourite shampoo was, what his favorite colour was and what his dearest ambition was 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry as this is only for the Potterheads, but her doing a quiz about herself on stories reminds me of Professor Lockhart giving his students that test during their first lesson with him that asked what his favourite shampoo was, what his favorite colour was and what his dearest ambition was 🤣
Came to say more or less the same. Who on earth does she think cares?!

I think her life is very sad, but also that she has severe delusions of grandeur and possibly needs some help.

Reactions: 7
Latin teacher. Give it a rest Susie 🤣 she didn’t know the difference between types of triangles and types of angles two seconds ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone is very touchy about all the comments here about her lack of jobs/career!!

Also... Speaking of jobs! Seems like money is a bit tight in the Rutherford household! Begging for comments to feed his children!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wait, wasn’t Greg advertising a different kind of cleaning product last year? Can’t remember the name but it wasn’t flash. Think it was a blue bottle, can anyone remember? Hmm, not brand loyal then. Will literally flog anything.

Reactions: 4
Wait, wasn’t Greg advertising a different kind of cleaning product last year? Can’t remember the name but it wasn’t flash. Think it was a blue bottle, can anyone remember? Hmm, not brand loyal then. Will literally flog anything.
Yes he was! I'm sure it was called microban.

Reactions: 4
yep! goodness, he should really get a job,and stop desperately trying to cling on to his D list celebrity status. It’s just embarrassing.
Is Flash also P&G? If so, it's basically the same brand.
Still very embarrassing tho!!

Reactions: 6
She’s mortifying.

She can finally wear this top that she hasn’t been able to wear because of her huge tits?
lovely.

the top is basically sports wear, is it not?
gym wear on top, jeans at the bottom.

whatever next? Adidas poppers with a heel? Such an icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.