Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susan, what is about working mums that you know about it?!? When did you ever ‘work’ once you were a mum? Do these companies not do their research or what? I despair.
But she’s taken a picture of her holding a laptop so she must be a #mumpreneur

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Using an ancient photo too - the laptop hasn’t been open since Milo was a baby… for a paid ad she could have bothered to take a new pic…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im so confused. Has Susie actually worked a single day since she became a mum? She wouldn’t understand the struggle if it came and hit her in the face.

Reactions: 8
Im so confused. Has Susie actually worked a single day since she became a mum? She wouldn’t understand the struggle if it came and hit her in the face.
She hasn’t ever worked a day in her entire life.
she was dropping her La Senza knickers for every budget ruby player in her early 20s, did a few months “work” at Zoo magazine doing nothing but acting like a colossal shhhhhlag and then when gormless Greg paid for her to go to Arizona on holiday with him that was her meal ticket and the end of her photocopying her fanny at the Zoo offices. She’s just a silly little scrubber with a higher body count than Harold Shipman.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s so infuriating to have Susie Verrill who stopped working as soon as she found somone who would support her to write offensive blogs, preaching to me (an actual working mum) about how hard it is.

She even has a mostly stay at home dad as a partner and parents who moved to milton keynes to help her with the children, so if she wanted to work she could, but she chooses not to.

I’m actually annoyed. what was that brand thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s mental her lack of self awareness it really is. A working mum ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the questions oh lord!! Like she’s this all-knowing guru. Her advice is tit too. It just goes from bad to worse for her.

Reactions: 10
Oh gosh, straying into telling a breastfeeding mum to give up. That's very brave! I see she's already had a message from someone saying she shouldn't be giving that advice.

Reactions: 5
And then saying too many things need more thoughtful complex answers that she doesn’t have time to give. Why ask in the first place? Completely the wrong way to go about engagement.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Having her telling me what to do about childcare puts me off ever using that business. She’s not got a clue. Lazy, entitled woman.

Also, ad incoming? Only reason for those polls. Susan has no interest in anyone but Susan.

Reactions: 6
Having her talk to the big titted community is a joke. Your tits aren't big. They're full of milk. Try finding a sports bra in a bloody L cup and then post a link 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally came here to say the same Tap.

I’m breastfeeding too (did I not tell the world?) and currently a 36JJ. Was quite looking forward to finding a sports bra in that size…oh wait.

Reactions: 6
I do think its positive that even though she's not an instagrammy beautiful baby that they aren't so image obsessed they are embarrassed about it and do share her.
The daddy video. Wee chucky baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shocked that theworldwithalfie and Susan talk to each other. Does she not know about the tweets or what?!

Reactions: 1
No dear, you haven’t got seven thousand children. You have three. Perfectly manageable. 🙄 You’re hardly Sue Radford.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her tone of voice is so condescending in those stories, made me cringe so bad 😩😩😂
She reminded me of Harry Trevaldwyn when he does the smug videos 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.