Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great, M&S have gifted her Mother’s Day treats FFS 🙄🙄🙄 this is how we treat openly racist people in the UK, we send them a gift basket 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shocked and saddened to see M&S have gifted something to her. I have messaged them and attached photographs of the tweets. I suppose all the tagging of M&S over the last few months paid off. Shame they didn’t do their research. If anyone else has the time to contact them too, I strongly urge you to. Allowing racism like this to escape unnoticed is a horrific reality of the world we live in.
Oh great, M&S have gifted her Mother’s Day treats FFS 🙄🙄🙄 this is how we treat openly racist people in the UK, we send them a gift basket 😩

Reactions: 12
Thank you to those that have contacted M&S. Let’s hope that it’s the same as Benefit and she’s pretending 😂😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you’ve not contacted them yet, please ensure you mention the M&S range of adapted clothing for children with disabilities.
You know, the ones she compared to dolphins.
How can she have the nerve to still be on insta, being preachy and snarky, with her exasperated sighing when this stuff is Out There?? It's mortifying to have said it in the first place, but to not own it (faux-pology doesn't count especially as it's disappeared now), and attempt to carry on as normal is utterly insane. MoD made a couple of comments on here, about a specific person, and it ended her insta career. FoD is still there trying to make it happen, but the words "racist" and "troll" follow him like a bad smell. How has Susie, with her wide ranging bigotry and prejudice, still got a place on SM??

Reactions: 12
I feel the same way, I don’t understand how she has the nerve to feel she deserves a voice on social media. She is such a prick !

Reactions: 8
Yes I'll just never get my head around why she stilll lives her life on Instagram?
She's about 33.....this is exactly what she'd make fun of others for. We all know she enjoys making fun of other people.
But... She has no friends, no social life, no job, low self esteem. I think Instagram and shopping are both huge sources of serotonin for her.
She's very immature.
She could be dedicating her time now to her family and a career path or job (be a nurse or a teacher or get a job at the local nursery part time or coffee shop.... Go back to college or uni).
Oh I know she doesn't drive but the local bus stop is a 2 minute drive from her house in Aspley and connects any where. Or she could get a taxi or her parents/Greg drop her....
But instead she decides to dedicate it to shopping and insta ..
But she's not even relevant anymore?

Covid has made people see there's more to life than fancy leggings and making you sure you have the most on trend wedding.

Strange life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t even need to get a job. She could just be a great mum to her kids and that would be more than enough.

I don’t really get why she thinks people should be paying her or sending her stuff just for living her life online.

She was never a big league instamum. She wasn’t at any of the weekend breaks, or lunches. I can’t understand why she persists with it all.

It’s going to make her ill.

I think a lot of it is her own deep insecurity about her own social class and upbringing. Bedfordshire middle class mum life is a far cry from Dover working class kid life and she is very aware of that.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t even need to get a job. She could just be a great mum to her kids and that would be more than enough.

I don’t really get why she thinks people should be paying her or sending her stuff just for living her life online.

She was never a big league instamum. She wasn’t at any of the weekend breaks, or lunches. I can’t understand why she persists with it all.

It’s going to make her ill.

I think a lot of it is her own deep insecurity about her own social class and upbringing. Bedfordshire middle class mum life is a far cry from Dover working class kid life and she is very aware of that.
I honestly think she’s a terrible mixture of someone who is lazy and not particularly bright. She sought out Greg as a partner because he was a sort of famous athlete with a presence on the “celebrity” circuit and the finances & lifestyle that went along with that. She admits herself that after they got together she completely checked out of the job she was doing and even went off on holiday with him (I believe) and basically ditched work. She doesn’t work because she simply doesn’t want to work - at least not in the real world. She think that her & Greg are a famous celebrity couple and that her life should be all about that; being a “celeb” influencer and being paid to sit at home doing naff all for freeebies & cash. She’s just a boring air head with nothing going on upstairs whatsoever. If Greg had been a bin man or worked in a petrol station do you honestly think she would have looked twice at him? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry to sound naive as I’m still learning how all the influencer stuff works, but you’d think a company like Marks and Spencer’s would check up on people before they send them stuff?! I can’t bare that she thinks she’s got away with everything she said, I just can’t! She preaches all day about being a parent, why does she think she’s superior to us?

Reactions: 9
I honestly think she’s a terrible mixture of someone who is lazy and not particularly bright. She sought out Greg as a partner because he was a sort of famous athlete with a presence on the “celebrity” circuit and the finances & lifestyle that went along with that. She admits herself that after they got together she completely checked out of the job she was doing and even went off on holiday with him (I believe) and basically ditched work. She doesn’t work because she simply doesn’t want to work - at least not in the real world. She think that her & Greg are a famous celebrity couple and that her life should be all about that; being a “celeb” influencer and being paid to sit at home doing naff all for freeebies & cash. She’s just a boring air head with nothing going on upstairs whatsoever. If Greg had been a bin man or worked in a petrol station do you honestly think she would have looked twice at him? No.
Yes but being thick isn’t a crime. Being an air head isn’t a crime. She’s actually not thick, she’s average. But let’s also not forget she managed to achieve an A* in A Level English before that grade had even come into usage.

Being a racist is actually a crime.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.