Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely !! Greg often tags himself into certain locations !! They are desperate to remain in the public eye as a way of income but it’s also clear they see themselves as a celebrity couple

Reactions: 8
As if anybody could be arsed to type the twelve or so characters to make a death threat to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For anyone interested this is what Benefit responded. She is either posting something she was gifted two years ago or she’s pretending they gifted her something 😂
I didn’t see the story/post that she tagged as gifted but if it was gifted at any point she should be marking it appropriatel. However if it is makeup from 2 years ago then that’s a bit grim !!

Reactions: 3
It’s nice to know benefit have some morality. I always liked them.

Thanks for the reminder that it is international women’s day Susie. Let’s have a look at some of your previous musings on women.

2B2F8531-D6CB-4919-AB01-A880E006BD81.jpeg
35C0A1C0-4113-4BA1-A326-7E29DF39C51C.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
For anyone interested this is what Benefit responded. She is either posting something she was gifted two years ago or she’s pretending they gifted her something 😂

This is epic!😂😂😂
How embarrassing... Would love to see her face when she opens their message!

Reactions: 5
God she’s two faced. So glad this isn’t being forgotten. Also, Greg’s photo of her for IWD. 🙄
I hadnt seen it but i have now. Gross. Really keeping this pregnancy private and hidden🙄 also he congratulated her for ‘working’ through the pregnancy. Im not entirely sure what work he thinks she’s done but iv seen a sling give away and a 2 year old benefit collab

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spreading the word about how amazing they both are and coming up with tit names. That’s a full time job apparently. Although Susie has never really had a proper job for more than a few months so she probably thinks it is.

Reactions: 6
I hadnt seen it but i have now. Gross. Really keeping this pregnancy private and hidden🙄 also he congratulated her for ‘working’ through the pregnancy. Im not entirely sure what work he thinks she’s done but iv seen a sling give away and a 2 year old benefit collab
Even she had an actual job and continued working while pregnant - isn’t this what millions of women do, all over the world? I appreciate Susie struggles with HG but most women in that situation don’t have a choice, and have to keep working. Greg really is blinded by his own stupidity, isn’t he?

Reactions: 12
He's the gregoryiest Gregory you'll ever meet, and she's the most susanist Susan ever. Why they think they're some hippy woke well travelled global citizens I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would really love to know what she classes as ‘work’ because online shopping for russet toned boys leggings and obsessing over maternity wear and baby things online is not a job Susie. Maybe she has a secret ‘normal’ job that she’s too ashamed to tell us about 😂

I always respected the unmumsy mum for that. Despite writing books she got a job 3 days a week with the positive birth company (think that’s what they’re called). And her hubby I think works for the council. She’s selective with the ads and things that she does and has admitted the instahun gig has an expiry date. That’s the problem with ones like Susie (and so many others) they think earning a living off Instagram is an actual job. Delusional!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely, the only one I have any respect for is the Unmumsy Mum. Maybe as she lives in Devon she's less effected by the instahuns and they couldn't get their claws into her!

Reactions: 5
Can’t help but think susssss would be full of opinions on this interview, but she knows she has to keep her mouth closed.. must be paining her

Reactions: 7
Can’t help but think susssss would be full of opinions on this interview, but she knows she has to keep her mouth closed.. must be paining her
I thought the same. She must be dying to voice all her woke opinions, but knows it’ll (rightly!) bring up all the racism again. At what point do you decide it’s easier to keep hiding than just own it?!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.