Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie’s latest rant - goes in all guns blazing as usual. Misses so many important points. Aggressive and shouty, not interested in anyone else’s thoughts and asks for no messages. And that is why she will never be hugely successful in social media.

Can you ever imagine her saying “ I would love to know your thoughts? “
It screams immaturity that she gets on her soapbox but then wants absolutely no feedback / discussion / debate.

Reactions: 19
I have messaged M&S on twitter and Facebook today. No reply on insta. We need a new thread. Anyone got any ideas? I’m useless. Something about desperately tags to try to get ads? Sweeping racism under the carpet? Deleting the apology?

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what subject Susie verrill the racist massacred on her stories and therefore had to delete?

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what subject Susie verrill the racist massacred on her stories and therefore had to delete?
It was that and then some more about how she asked Greg if he ever felt unsafe going out alone and he said no and then when she said she did he said he would buy a protection dog, then some more showing a picture of the man arrested over the case and how he looks normal so how can we tell who is a threat and who isn’t.
If she is going to wade into this very emotive and upsetting subject and case she can’t publish her views then delete them when people feel strongly too (and it seemed people were agreeing with her and sharing their stories) because she can’t handle the replies. If you don’t want that and to engage with it then don’t post in the first place when you have a public platform. Maybe instead she could have just posted something helpful to her many female followers like the iPhone safety advice and left it at that - that’s what people will get more from and might genuinely save someone.

Reactions: 14
It was that and then some more about how she asked Greg if he ever felt unsafe going out alone and he said no and then when she said she did he said he would buy a protection dog, then some more showing a picture of the man arrested over the case and how he looks normal so how can we tell who is a threat and who isn’t.
If she is going to wade into this very emotive and upsetting subject and case she can’t publish her views then delete them when people feel strongly too (and it seemed people were agreeing with her and sharing their stories) because she can’t handle the replies. If you don’t want that and to engage with it then don’t post in the first place when you have a public platform. Maybe instead she could have just posted something helpful to her many female followers like the iPhone safety advice and left it at that - that’s what people will get more from and might genuinely save someone.
I find it baffling that she still posts stuff without thinking and still gets herself into a mess online after everything that’s happened involving her online presence. Engage your brain Susie and actually THINK before picking up your phone. Ignorant isn’t even the word.....

Reactions: 13
She’s also done this ‘deleting my stories because my inbox is overflowing’ thing before. I think its to project the idea that she’s actually getting a lot of engagement. I think shes getting very little but want to be like the accounts that she reposts all the time.

You can tell shes very hot headed and is desperate to make a name for herself online because she puts up really provocative stuff (like the raise your boys right stuff) but she has zero guidance from anybody because she is so isolated and ends up messing it up and deleting it. Which is pretty much how she ended up posting so many disgusting tweets in the past- she doesnt think past the end of her own thought process and shes ended up being burned

Reactions: 14
I don’t think it helps that she lives a very insular life (despite the way she seems to think she’s an adventurer!) and isn’t very bright.

Reactions: 11
Hang on, she showed a picture of the man arrested? Jesus Susan, way to potentially prejudice a criminal trial, you bleeping airhead!
We deliberately have strong reporting laws about people accused of crimes so as not to jeopardise a trial. Susan should just stick to being a bleeping begging, classless racist on social media. No one needs her opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hang on, she showed a picture of the man arrested? Jesus Susan, way to potentially prejudice a criminal trial, you bleeping airhead!
We deliberately have strong reporting laws about people accused of crimes so as not to jeopardise a trial. Susan should just stick to being a bleeping begging, classless racist on social media. No one needs her opinions
You'd think, what with her being a former Fleet Street mogul, she would understand all about that 🙄

When Greg talked about her "working" through her pregnancy, was he talking about the social media "consultancy" work she apparently did? I think she only posted once about it on insta but maybe she has been doing more on the quiet so that any businesses she works with don't get irate emails about taking business advice from a racist!

I'm going to email M&S too.

Reactions: 9
Exactly all this, she isn’t well informed or qualified enough to talk about this stuff with any authority at all, and she is painfully aware of that so she overcompensates by talking at length about issues that she doesn’t fully understand.

She’s also lonely. Has anyone ever seen her with a friend? Not one of Greg’s, not Judge bloody Rinder, but a friend of her own?

She doesn’t have any. Hence all the talking into the void. And the shopping.

Reactions: 9
And his wife!!! She could be completely innocent, we dont have all the facts yet. Once again hot head wants to make a big impression on insta and messes it up

Reactions: 6
Just saw that Dr Organics #ad, it's been on her grid for 9 days and has 13 comments... that's marketing money well spent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I’m dreadful. This is the best I’ve got. Susie Verrill - deleted her ‘apology’ for discriminatory tweets, if anyone questions she hastily deletes.

Reactions: 5
Does she not realise she can turn off messaging from stories?
Or is she worried she might miss the chance of some freebie if she closes her DMs for a while?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.