Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably two people. She just doesn’t get many messages so it felt overwhelming. What with being a massive racist and all.

Reactions: 11
I live pretty close to her and can add to the multitudes on here saying she’s pretty isolated where she is and hasn’t really got any friends. People around MK are a bit 🙄 about Greg these days too, the Olympic sheen has definitely worn off. Thank goodness those teeth are so sparkly these days.

I would feel sorry for her but the ‘starving Africans’ comments kind of made that a bit difficult. I don’t enjoy the idea of her being unhappy, that’s about as much sympathy as I can muster.

Reactions: 13
Out of interest and not totally SJV related but does anyone know if they still keep their engagement stats if they delete the stories that caused the engagement?

Unsure of how to put leftover food in your fridge? Have no fear - Greg is here!! Thank goodness for his top tips on reducing food waste... 🙄
Also, what in the blue hell is this expression?!
It’s his ‘I wank thinking about myself’ face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unsure of how to put leftover food in your fridge? Have no fear - Greg is here!! Thank goodness for his top tips on reducing food waste... 🙄
Also, what in the blue hell is this expression?!
That's the exact same "natural" smile my 5 year old pulls for EVERY photo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ he’s an ugly bastard isn’t he?
I’ll be honest, I used to have a MASSIVE crush on him (I know, I know) but after his involvement in Susie’s racist tweets and his complete failure to acknowledge any wrongdoing on her part or his own, that crush promptly ended. The increasingly cheesy photos and ads, and the cringey voices he uses have sealed the deal!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ll be honest, I used to have a MASSIVE crush on him (I know, I know) but after his involvement in Susie’s racist tweets and his complete failure to acknowledge any wrongdoing on her part or his own, that crush promptly ended. The increasingly cheesy photos and ads, and the cringey voices he uses have sealed the deal!
Nah. Even as a stand alone man in his own right..... he’s not attractive at all!!!!! And aside from that, he’s so cheesy and pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wondering why greg has bothered with that emoji in his latest picture. Unless i want to use his kids eyeball for digital recognition id say its pretty redundant. Looks like they just CANT RESIST SHOWING THEIR KIDS but want to try to be on their high horse a little longer

Reactions: 6
Rex Gregory Mowgli Rutherford
Milo Andrew William James Nugget Rutherford

Im not even kidding

Noooo £7950 for a consultant lead c-section as per the details on their website
i don’t know how I’ve missed this but MOWGLI and NUGGET no way?!!!! This is hilarious. Those two will drop those middle names the first chance they can get

Reactions: 4
Just wondering why greg has bothered with that emoji in his latest picture. Unless i want to use his kids eyeball for digital recognition id say its pretty redundant. Looks like they just CANT RESIST SHOWING THEIR KIDS but want to try to be on their high horse a little longer
I don't understand why they've started to scribble out their kids' faces. They have loads of photos of them on their grid 🤔

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why they've started to scribble out their kids' faces. They have loads of photos of them on their grid 🤔
She said they were getting death threats (as a way to try to deflect from her racist tweets being unearthed). We have still had daily updates of what they are doing and know the approximate time and place of her next childs delivery 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.