Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! She always puts (like she did with the nursery) ‘no shade here’ but all she is doing with these posts is throwing shade in the most public way possible. I bet the other mums of those boys in his class love her - way to integrate yourself and be friendly with the parents of his friends.
Well it’s just her Version of ‘no offence but’ goes on to offend everyone. But it’s ok because she says ‘no shade’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree! She always puts (like she did with the nursery) ‘no shade here’ but all she is doing with these posts is throwing shade in the most public way possible. I bet the other mums of those boys in his class love her - way to integrate yourself and be friendly with the parents of his friends.
I can confirm literally everyone hates her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her self esteem and worth is on the floor. Hence every post and story is passive aggressive. She is desperate to be special/better than/more than. Susie, just settle in and enjoy life, give yourself a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her self esteem and worth is on the floor. Hence every post and story is passive aggressive. She is desperate to be special/better than/more than. Susie, just settle in and enjoy life, give yourself a break.
She can’t even be earning from Instagram anymore. So literally no reason to post daily.

Reactions: 5
A5EDD8D3-CB38-4D44-A896-EDF0E98451FB.png

A good little read!

Reactions: 6
There was a big falling out a few months back between Susie and her brother’s ex wife/partner. The ex posted a series of stories absolutely slating Susie but they were quickly pulled down and her account made private. Definitely no love lost there!!
I can imagine susie was really vile to her brothers ex wife.

View attachment 317864

A good little read!
My son plays a lot of Fortnite. I'm not particularly happy about it but we moved a long way from his friends last year and I work insane hours (often through weekends and evenings) and it's been a lifeline for him to stay in touch with mates through the move and lockdown. It makes me feel like such a tit parent when others disparage it.

My son plays a lot of Fortnite. I'm not particularly happy about it but we moved a long way from his friends last year and I work insane hours (often through weekends and evenings) and it's been a lifeline for him to stay in touch with mates through the move and lockdown. It makes me feel like such a tit parent when others disparage it.
You’re not a racist. You’re already a miles better parent than her

Reactions: 10
Yep....here it is
Absolutely beggars belief that Susie Verrill tweeted something so derogatory, mocking disabled children, yet her husband Greg, was able to be a judge on the Pride of Britain.

how does this even work?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
And you’re working tirelessly to support your child, not sponging off a Z-List former athlete with no personality (but many chickens).
ONE.HUNDRED.PERCENT. You also don't post nudie sticker-covered bath pictures of your children like she spent years doing 🙃

How is it better parenting to let your kids watch other kids playing games on youtube (as she does, I know as have been following for yrs) but not let your kids play the actual game 🤝

ONE.HUNDRED.PERCENT. You also don't post nudie sticker-covered bath pictures of your children like she spent years doing 🙃

How is it better parenting to let your kids watch other kids playing games on youtube (as she does, I know as have been following for yrs) but not let your kids play the actual game 🤝
Not to mention having issues with screen time and stating that her child having to do homework via an app ‘boils my piss’, when she used to actually get paid to PROMOTE educational software!!!! And posted numerous videos of her child using said software!!!!
Does she really think we won’t remember that’s things?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely beggars belief that Susie Verrill tweeted something so derogatory, mocking disabled children, yet her husband Greg, was able to be a judge on the Pride of Britain.

how does this even work?
The irony and the shamelessness of it all

Reactions: 3
She has always absolutely despised the schools her kids attend. And we all know she would sell her kids online again if an AD deal came up. She's a fraud and a liar.

I kept seeing her name around the place and realised that every day Susie must be commending people/companies for things and tagging them. She’s desperately trying to get as many accounts as possible to repost her post because she’s tagged them in her story.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they are financially " struggling " and that's why the house isn't finished and there's all these desperate afflinks and adverts for (nestle owned.... Aaah ethical susie!) yoghurt and tit etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they are financially " struggling " and that's why the house isn't finished and there's all these desperate afflinks and adverts for (nestle owned.... Aaah ethical susie!) yoghurt and tit etc.
I’ve just had a little flick through and loads of the accounts are not reposting Susie’s endorsements. They must have done their homework.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.