Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“There’s a lot I could say about that documentary”

who gives an actual duck what you think, Susie?! Genuinely??!! Who is it that you think is waiting to hear what your personal take on the Britney Spears documentary is?!

You are a house wife who earned a bit of money from flogging tit in your Instagram, you are not a celebrity, you are not this worldly oracle you seem to imagine to be, you’re a nobody. An arrogant, racist, nobody.

Even after all that’s happened with her old tweets being an unearthed, she’s still this bold, I find it astounding that someone so boring and irrelevant thinks they’re so special?!

Reactions: 22

who gives an actual duck what you think, Susie?! Genuinely??!! Who is it that you think is waiting to hear what your personal take on the Britney Spears documentary is?!

You are a house wife who earned a bit of money from flogging tit in your Instagram, you are not a celebrity, you are not this worldly oracle you seem to imagine to be, you’re a nobody. An arrogant, racist, nobody.

Even after all that’s happened with her old tweets being an unearthed, she’s still this bold, I find it astounding that someone so boring and irrelevant thinks they’re so special?!
Totally. It’s the entitlement that gets me 🙄 she thinks she has a place on insta but she really doesn’t. She’d do well to go and find a real job away from insta but she won’t. She’s lazy and not the brightest so she knows it’s the easy way to earn a few bucks and gives her a huge ego boost. Why else would she still be on there after what happened? I’d have left and never returned. What she did was much much worse than mother of daughters faux pas but she deleted her insta and never returned (as far as I know). Susie should do the same. As I’ve said before, she brings NOTHING to the table.

Reactions: 11
Interesting that she says ‘the world has changed so much in the last 10 years’.
Trying to excuse your racist, ableist bigotry again, Susan? It wasn’t acceptable then, and it isn’t acceptable now.

Reactions: 15
She used to act like Greg was lucky to be with her because she was such a cool hip modern mama (lol) but now tit's gone down she's desperately latching onto him because he is literally all she's got. Constantly giving him shout outs, it's all so cringe!

I can't afford sky so haven't been able to watch it 😩😂

Anyone notice how quick Greg was so offer his condolenseces for Captain Tom, didn't want a repeat of the Nelson Mandela fiasco. (The two aren't remotely comparable in my opinion btw)

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow her anymore does she manage to get any paid ads? Or does she just try desperately with the aff links?

So let me get this right....she likes to give advice to "mum's to be" (she is as we all must remember the first and only woman to birth two sons after all ) on things that she deems of as "unnecessary"purchases & chortles at it all.. Then she spends over £500 quid on a changing table.
Who uses a changing table???

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her anymore does she manage to get any paid ads? Or does she just try desperately with the aff links?
It’s tricky to know. She definitely still gets sent the odd thing by ill-informed start-ups who haven’t done their research. She inanely tags random companies / people desperately trying to get them to repost her. On the odd occasion I’ve checked, many haven’t reposted her endorsement but that isn’t to say they’ve all ignored her. I’m sure some would repost if they weren’t aware of the tweets.

Reactions: 3
Just watched Greg's stories, I know it's lockdown and life has become quite bland for all of us but him being "thrilled" with how his chicken breasts came out really made me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So important to get checked out with reduced movement's.
I sat in the very same adau susan was in with my eldest daughter.

Manipulation of the situation for instagram and crappy newspaper coverage.... So distasteful.

Reactions: 6
So important to get checked out with reduced movement's.
I sat in the very same adau susan was in with my eldest daughter.

Manipulation of the situation for instagram and crappy newspaper coverage.... So distasteful.
I’m not undermining how scary it is to stop feeling movement. Been in a similar position once and was utterly terrified (all turned out ok). But this is a non-story. Made even more pathetic by the fact the article keeps quoting Greg as saying he ‘almost cried’. Shocker he almost cried! Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what that very same ADAU told me to “just accept your baby might not move some days” it was my consultant who told me to go in and get monitored every day. So I’m glad they rolled out the red carpet for our z lister racists Susie & Greg.

I did complain to Pals and it was dealt with but I do feel a sense of resentment when people praise the ADAU at MK.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s tricky to know. She definitely still gets sent the odd thing by ill-informed start-ups who haven’t done their research. She inanely tags random companies / people desperately trying to get them to repost her. On the odd occasion I’ve checked, many haven’t reposted her endorsement but that isn’t to say they’ve all ignored her. I’m sure some would repost if they weren’t aware of the tweets.
Yes not many paid ads i can see but lots of ‘Im going to be ordering this soon’ aka ‘please sent it to me before i have to order it’. She also tags lots of accounts eg playhooray today hoping for some reposts i guess

Reactions: 5
Her holier than thou attitude is absolutely off the charts at the moment isn’t it. Just thank people for their well wishes - if you don’t want people giving you medical info/advice/anything essentially (because she ALWAYS complains about anything she gets dm’d) then 1) turn off your dms 2) don’t let your stupid head of a fiancé upload an attention seeking non story of you in hospital. Pair of absolute wankers honestly.

Reactions: 20
Her holier than thou attitude is absolutely off the charts at the moment isn’t it. Just thank people for their well wishes - if you don’t want people giving you medical info/advice/anything essentially (because she ALWAYS complains about anything she gets dm’d) then 1) turn off your dms 2) don’t let your stupid head of a fiancé upload an attention seeking non story of you in hospital. Pair of absolute wankers honestly.
This. I never understand people posting pics of their ‘emergency’ hospital trip. FOD once took a pic of paramedics treating his daughter in the back of an ambulance. I was gobsmacked. Greg has strong FOD vibes! ‘I’m so worried about the health of my unborn child that I’ve uploaded it to insta’

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Susie: I’m not going to share anymore about my pregnancy

* 5 minutes later *

Susie: quick Greg do some stories and a grid post about our hospital trip :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.