Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg says they are ‘off to London tonight’, I wonder if they’re having the baby (which may have also prompted that godawful dancing)
Just came here to post the same thing! Off to London, fully expecting a baby announcement in the next couple of days

Reactions: 7
I can’t stop watching the dancing. I’m cringing so hard. The rolled up jumper to show the bump. The fake winces. I’m so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 4
I think they would definitely do a newborn photoshoot with a magazine if it was offered - their income must have taken a real hit this year (racism, no presenting jobs for Greg, etc) plus the costly renovations. However she was SO negative about the Hello shoot in the past, I can't imagine any magazines lining up to offer the same!

Reactions: 12
Regardless of the racism etc, I’m not sure Greg is relevant enough now to command enough interest to get a magazine deal these days. There must be a reason he has failed to get any decent tv work before now. Am I right in saying the Euro Sport presenting died off? He never seemed to get a sniff at any BBC Sport work either.

Reactions: 7
These magazines will take anyone I think though. The times I’ve seen the likes of hello (usually at the hairdressers or dentists) I never know who the people are on the cover. Usually z listers from reality tv I’ve never heard of. I think they’d bite the hand off any mag that asked. And she’ll gush about how lovely and different the experience is compared to last time. Anything for money and a bit of fame to boost their egos (especially Susies).

Reactions: 6
Yup. It’s baby o’clock for Susan.

Thankfully now they’ve paid for her birth experience she will be treated like the absolute queen she believes herself to be.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t ever need to specify any details of where she has chosen to give birth. She wanted to as she wanted to boast to make herself feel superior. Such an ugly trait.

Reactions: 9
He basically said they wont be there to eat the chicken over the next few days🤦‍♀️😂 they want to be aloof and private but actually they havnt got that luxury as their platform isnt big enough and they crave the attention and adoration.
also opening a book on the name. Got good odds on jovie and rusty with ‘go jetter’ as a middle name picked by the boys😂

• Haha
He basically said they wont be there to eat the chicken over the next few days🤦‍♀️😂 they want to be aloof and private but actually they havnt got that luxury as their platform isnt big enough and they crave the attention and adoration.
also opening a book on the name. Got good odds on jovie and rusty with ‘go jetter’ as a middle name picked by the boys😂
OMG can you imagine if the poor kid was named Rusty? I know someone who changed her dog's name from Rusty as it was already named that when she got it and she thought it was a tit name even for a dog :-D

Reactions: 4
This is the woman who said that her kids were getting death threats because of social media and yet we know everything about the third kid before it’s even born :unsure:

Reactions: 14
Is he giving everyone obvious clues (that Susie is having her csection) so that they're photographed by the paps and feel somewhat relevant?? I just don't understand it. Birth is such a private, special moment.

Is he giving everyone obvious clues (that Susie is having her csection) so that they're photographed by the paps and feel somewhat relevant?? I just don't understand it. Birth is such a private, special moment.
At the Lindo wing you can have a photo session done including one of you and your partner with your baby standing on the Lindo Wing steps. I so reckon they will be having that photo shoot done!

Susan blocked my fake account. Never interacted with her and as far as I know never watched a story on the account either. I just went to go watch this dancing embarrassment 😂

Benefit are back working with her then. 😫

So annoying! They replied to me last time saying they wouldn't work with her again. I love benefit!

Reactions: 6
Such a sarky cow. She just can’t take the DMs, she can’t take them! So many followers and so much engagement, she just can’t take it 🙄 she’s lucky to still have bloody followers so you’d think she’d keep her catty, snooty comments to herself.

Reactions: 15
Such a sarky cow. She just can’t take the DMs, she can’t take them! So many followers and so much engagement, she just can’t take it 🙄 she’s lucky to still have bloody followers so you’d think she’d keep her catty, snooty comments to herself.
Honestly the throw back pics etc, her over inflated opinion of herself is confusing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.