Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped back in the thread, I see she still at it, the miserable crow.
Unrelated, but earlier I remembered she had ‘please don’t ask me about my husbands gold medal’ written into her birth plan 😭

what an utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unrelated, but earlier I remembered she had ‘please don’t ask me about my husbands gold medal’ written into her birth plan 😭

what an utter twit.
Haha he hadn’t even married her

Reactions: 3

what an utter twit.
And the thing is, Greg is a completely forgettable Olympian. He’s not a Mo Farah or a Jessica Ennis is he? He never was. He never had the charisma or the personality to make any kind of impression. The guy jumps into a sandpit for goodness sake!!!!! Plus, how long ago was he actually at the top of his game? Nearly a decade ago?

side note: how the duck long is it taking them to get their house renovations done?!!!!!

Reactions: 13
And the thing is, Greg is a completely forgettable Olympian. He’s not a Mo Farah or a Jessica Ennis is he? He never was. He never had the charisma or the personality to make any kind of impression. The guy jumps into a sandpit for goodness sake!!!!! Plus, how long ago was he actually at the top of his game? Nearly a decade ago?

side note: how the duck long is it taking them to get their house renovations done?!!!!!
I’m pretty sure she went to a famous private hospital for both, which would be dealing with seriously wealthy and famous clients all the time.

The house thing makes me wonder how much disposable cash they have..

Reactions: 2
Why do you think that? It’s still up on the original link.
I googled it as wanted some info off it and couldn’t find it but it’s back now.
Even when I searched the name of the Blog and put put in google Susie Verrill Blog it never came up.

I’m pretty sure she went to a famous private hospital for both, which would be dealing with seriously wealthy and famous clients all the time.

The house thing makes me wonder how much disposable cash they have..
Yeah the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s in London but actually, the prices aren’t that extravagant. I mean, I wouldn’t pay it - but the basic prices are a couple of grand. I’m sure it’s something that Greg was able to whack on a credit card yknow. Doesn’t really mean anything.

Reactions: 1
Yeah the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s in London but actually, the prices aren’t that extravagant. I mean, I wouldn’t pay it - but the basic prices are a couple of grand. I’m sure it’s something that Greg was able to whack on a credit card yknow. Doesn’t really mean anything.
I don’t think it means a lot, I mean they have far more famous people coming through the hospital to worry about who Greg Rutherford is.

Reactions: 6

I KNOW (said in Monica from Friends voice) re the renovation - we had our entire house renovated last year it was literally stripped back to bare bones, walls knocked down and every single room renovated and it took 7 months. Theirs seems to have taken about 3 years and it isn’t even near finished. Also, their garden always looks so overgrown and unkempt - do some weeding and mow the lawn ffs.
Finally - I can’t believe her words in the blog and the old tweets - how the hell does she think she can just go back to aff links to new look dungarees and “hilarious” videos of jumping onto hay bales (which I bet the farmer wouldn’t be thrilled about).

Reactions: 8
I KNOW (said in Monica from Friends voice) re the renovation - we had our entire house renovated last year it was literally stripped back to bare bones, walls knocked down and every single room renovated and it took 7 months. Theirs seems to have taken about 3 years and it isn’t even near finished. Also, their garden always looks so overgrown and unkempt - do some weeding and mow the lawn ffs.
Finally - I can’t believe her words in the blog and the old tweets - how the hell does she think she can just go back to aff links to new look dungarees and “hilarious” videos of jumping onto hay bales (which I bet the farmer wouldn’t be thrilled about).
Because she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She couldn’t even bring herself to say sorry in what was supposed to be her apology stories. She actually things that SHE is the victim in all of this!!

Reactions: 8
Because she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She couldn’t even bring herself to say sorry in what was supposed to be her apology stories. She actually things that SHE is the victim in all of this!!
The entire point if her so-called apology was to downplay it to her followers. It was all "I said a couple of ill-judged things, and now me AND MY CHILDREN are getting death threats" and it was calculated to show an "unreasonable" reaction to her tweets. The tweets are disgusting. They display a wide ranging and very flippant type of prejudice.

Reactions: 18
The entire point if her so-called apology was to downplay it to her followers. It was all "I said a couple of ill-judged things, and now me AND MY CHILDREN are getting death threats" and it was calculated to make it look like the reaction was disproportionate to the content and create a "poor me" narrative. She is far to arrogant to admit that what she said, was controversial then, now and has been controversial for many years!! She said "less controversial" as if these were comments made in a different era, when these attitudes were the norm!

The entire point if her so-called apology was to downplay it to her followers. It was all "I said a couple of ill-judged things, and now me AND MY CHILDREN are getting death threats" and it was calculated to make it look like the reaction was disproportionate to the content and create a "poor me" narrative. She is far to arrogant to admit that what she said, was controversial then, now and has been controversial for many years!! She said "less controversial" as if these were comments made in a different era, when these attitudes were the norm!
Exactly, I would have had so much more respect for her if she'd said "I was ignorant and should never have said those things, I am sorry" but there was zero apology or acknowledgment of wrong doing, just poor me I am mortified etc etc.

Can't believe she didn't learn her lesson and left that terrible blog up!

Exactly, I would have had so much more respect for her if she'd said "I was ignorant and should never have said those things, I am sorry" but there was zero apology or acknowledgment of wrong doing, just poor me I am mortified etc etc.

Can't believe she didn't learn her lesson and left that terrible blog up!
I agree - I would have had far more respect for her if she’d just owned it but she couldn’t do it. It’s all about her.

Reactions: 4
There was no apology. She can’t call it an apology as she didn’t say she was sorry for what she had said. End of.

Reactions: 6
There was no apology. She can’t call it an apology as she didn’t say she was sorry for what she had said. End of.
It was a damage control exercise. Iirc, the highlight where it is saved is labelled "...". She didn't even have the guts to label it "apology" and thus draw attention to it for people to go digging.

• Heart
And her followers have gone up 3k since yesterday. Wow! She thinks she’s home and dry with this doesn’t she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.