Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her linked in page has a little run down of brands she’s worked with.

Greg can’t say he didn’t know or turn a blind eye anymore surely given that he’s guest blogged on her page.
The birth blog he did sounded exactly like S. The same writing style 🤔

Reactions: 3
Oh Yes Susie, don’t you forget how you write captivating and engaging content. Aren’t you just, just for the wrong reasons you Stupid Woman.

This will haunt you for the rest of your life.. Next update will be i am now unemployed and rely on the Government as I no longer work as I was such a twit and got caught out. (That is not meant to offend anyone, i’m just stating her future).

This is how stupid she is and anyone that works with her as she has attached that Blog onto her Linkedin, don’t any of these Companies read these? Quite clearly not...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Greg doesn’t strike me as well-read. He probably just read Susie’s blog and thought that’s how cool, woke people write.

I’m sure Susie would have had a hand in the sub-editing of that piece too, I’m surprised there’s not more of that obnoxious emboldened text, she’s so fond of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I went on Instagram to see if any influencers I follow still follow her, I then unfollowed them . Was quite surprised to see Rainybayblog , Caroline Hirons and the Yes mum still followed her as I thought they’d have more credibility but I guess we’re all free to follow who we want .

Reactions: 1
“Alongside my other half Greg Rutherford MBE” - but she’s an independent woman and doesn’t use Greg for employment opportunities or popularity... And they don’t like to mention the MBE...
bleeping Haliborange 🤣🤣🤣 that company haunts me after seeing their cringe duo ad a few months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping Haliborange 🤣🤣🤣 that company haunts me after seeing their cringe duo ad a few months ago
Ha I’m glad that someone else feels the same way - whenever I see it in the shops I inwardly cringe as I just associate Susie and Greg with them now!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.