Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just reread Susie’s original “I am a racist” post which - interestingly - does not offer any form of apology either although it’s (in my opinion) more upfront and honest than her ‘...’ highlight.

If she had just maintained the “I’m open to discussing this” mantra she declares in the original post below, I believe a lot of people would have a much, much better opinion of Susie now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I messaged TAG on Instagram and they have promised some customer service person would email me to discuss.. I'm yet to hear anything. Tbh I'm pretty disappointed as I've occasionally spent a fair amount on special gifts from there 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Won’t be long now until she starts showing the kids again and it’s business as usual 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s all about the money money money, nothing else matters, god forbid she has to get a proper job 🙄

Wait. She thinks she’s qualified to teach people about social media after all this?!?! :ROFLMAO::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So her plan to come back from all of this is to... wait for it... teach other people how to use social media?! Because how’s your social media working for you Sus?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm truly disappointed that a lot of the people I follow, still follow her. I don't want to come across as a nasty person but what she tweeted is unforgivable. These people post BLM quotes, claim they try to learn but still follow her. WTAF

Reactions: 11
I’ve actually just messaged one of my favourite accounts as they shared her recent post and she goes against everything they stand for.. or what I thought they stood for

Reactions: 5
Well ASOS and her probably go quite well together after their dodgy behaviour and the treatment of their staff during lockdown.

I’m actually surprised to see that tetyanawrites still follows her on IG. She is still posting lots about BLM movement, so I’m a bit disappointed that she seems to have forgiven Susan.
I was surprised that she still follows too as she is very active in the BLM movement and keeping the message alive. How can people have just forgotten?? And these brands? I'm going to start messaging copying that text another poster kindly supplied.

821991DA-8A34-4403-AFCB-2C765E9F9ED7.jpeg
6AA32EF8-8727-4ABC-8BCE-3464D922E882.jpeg
4517014F-8B50-4EB0-AE6E-43BA45BEE371.jpeg
99FC4BBB-2365-4012-951D-B28715FCE4BD.jpeg

Just revisiting some of these horrendous tweets. "Single WHITE female". 🤔
In her blog that's still online, she's made horrible 'jokes' about supposedly ugly "one eyed albinos" being eaten by dogs who she says she'd never have sex with.
When pregnant she posted on her blog that women who share their bad birth stories are "over dramatic drama queens", who are "scaring other women for the hell of it". Asked women to stop sharing these stories. Only to then share her own bad birth story *on the same blog* literally a few months later.
Her attitude really is disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I really want to set up an Instagram for Susan Vile Verrills tweets and post them all, tagging everyone they work with.

Would I get into’trouble’ ??

Reactions: 13
I really want to set up an Instagram for Susan Vile Verrills tweets and post them all, tagging everyone they work with.

i don’t think you’d get into trouble as such. Instagram will probably just take the account down if it was to be reported 🤷🏼‍♀️

Get into trouble how? She's getting in no trouble for saying all the disgusting crap she's come out with!

There is an instagram called susieverrillracisttweets, but there's
nothing posted on it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.