Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a disgusting individual and I feel quite sick reading what she’s written. And she says we are the trolls.

Reactions: 8
I’m not surprised by what I’m reading , with her attitude towards schooling her kids it’s obvious she’s never had a diverse education herself . I have no doubt that brands and media watch all the socials including Tattle and Gregg who is a sporting role model will probably lose a lot of work. Pride definitely comes before a fall .

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to be another abhorrent Katie Hopkins?
Oooooof!!! I love this comment- but KH is the exact opposite of what Woke Suze tried (and temporarily succeeded in) passing herself off as. That one will sting like a witch when she comes for a browse of The Site (that doesn't deserve a mention except the next 3 very long stories!) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank You to everyone that showed me the bit about the burns victims. I have e-mailed - EBay-uk, McVities, Morrison’s, Master Chef and Tag. Let’s see what comes back. I am that furious I feel like going to the Papers.

Reactions: 16
Sorry Guys, other than Tag, Morrison’s, EBay, Mcvities and Aqua Fresh for him do we if she has any Ad’s from the past 6 months I can add to the list?
She’s still doing aff-links/ads with Miss Selfridge, ASOS and H&M

Reactions: 1
So..she writes a blog post titled Things I’ll Never Understand where she slates people that wear heels during the day and only like one kind of music but the goes on to write this...on the same blog...mmmk. You’re not judgemental..at..all 😉

711BAC48-2871-4499-9089-466857625227.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I wonder how many of her followers are actually aware of what she has said and is that maybe why her account now private? Stopping people from calling her out on mass and delete/ block easier, therefore protecting her image and keeping the Instagram following for work? I really wish these brands wouldn’t give people like this work.

Reactions: 4
She’s still doing aff-links/ads with Miss Selfridge, ASOS and H&M
Thank You. I’ve added them to my list too. The woman is the vilest person I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of coming across. The more I read the worse it gets. I will also be sharing it with the local and national burns charity we work with. By the time I am finished she will be laughing on the other side of her smarmy face. Let’s hope her Parents are proud of the person they raised, because she is no better than the scum of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So just for the record Verill and Rutherford and so I don’t involve anyone else. I will make sure you pay for this for every single person you have upset, been vile too to every little Boy and Girl (The age as your Children really), every Parent, Grandparent, every member of our Armed Forces, every Sexuality, Old Person basically the whole human race except for two Twats that think they are untouchable. I will make sure neither of you ever make another penny off these people again.

Block me, slag me off, report me to anyone you wish as I couldn’t give a flying duck because I have never slagged anyone off for their disability, race, sexuality. I was brought up to be respectful, clearly something you both lack in, I would be having a word with my Parents if I was in your shoes as they totally fucked up but both sets of Parents can’t be wrong. Your as bad as each other, he’s ignored it so he’s worse because I would expect to be disowned if I did what you’ve done.

When you have received such vile messages about your Boys, that hurt you just like each comment you have made about disabled children had hurt their Parents? What’s the difference? They were aggravated by your behaviour, what was yours just being a Nasty, Horrible Vile pair of Twats. I use that word but it’s probably too good to use on you both.

So to round this up as my blood is bleeping boiling, I have reported you to every person that has you working for them. That is both of you as I said he’s as bad as you for turning a blind eye and ignoring it. Even worse if that’s at all possible. Once I have replies for them I will move on to the Papers too.

I will make sure if it’s the last thing i do that you end up with duck all, that you are in fact known as the Bullies, Racists, Vilest, Horrible couple that you are. You have slagged people off for being on Tattle when in fact you bought me to Tattle with your witch Whinging. Trying to portray the girl next door image. Sweeter than thou while inside your a bleeping devil and now that devil shows on the outside.

It takes a special kind of twit to do what you have done and next time you see your Parents pat them on the back for doing such a good job raising you both. But, they will probably know they have failed as parents if they read the papers. One time Olympic Champion now a Bully, marrying a even bigger Bullying twit. Don’t hold out for a Hello or Ok deal with the Wedding as you have blown that one. But if he had any sense he would disassociate himself to you and take his Kids with him...

Reactions: 10
So just for the record Verill and Rutherford and so I don’t involve anyone else. I will make sure you pay for this for every single person you have upset, been vile too to every little Boy and Girl (The age as your Children really), every Parent, Grandparent, every member of our Armed Forces, every Sexuality, Old Person basically the whole human race except for two Twats that think they are untouchable. I will make sure neither of you ever make another penny off these people again.

Block me, slag me off, report me to anyone you wish as I couldn’t give a flying duck because I have never slagged anyone off for their disability, race, sexuality. I was brought up to be respectful, clearly something you both lack in, I would be having a word with my Parents if I was in your shoes as they totally fucked up but both sets of Parents can’t be wrong. Your as bad as each other, he’s ignored it so he’s worse because I would expect to be disowned if I did what you’ve done.

When you have received such vile messages about your Boys, that hurt you just like each comment you have made about disabled children had hurt their Parents? What’s the difference? They were aggravated by your behaviour, what was yours just being a Nasty, Horrible Vile pair of Twats. I use that word but it’s probably too good to use on you both.

So to round this up as my blood is bleeping boiling, I have reported you to every person that has you working for them. That is both of you as I said he’s as bad as you for turning a blind eye and ignoring it. Even worse if that’s at all possible. Once I have replies for them I will move on to the Papers too.

I will make sure if it’s the last thing i do that you end up with duck all, that you are in fact known as the Bullies, Racists, Vilest, Horrible couple that you are. You have slagged people off for being on Tattle when in fact you bought me to Tattle with your witch Whinging. Trying to portray the girl next door image. Sweeter than thou while inside your a bleeping devil and now that devil shows on the outside.

It takes a special kind of twit to do what you have done and next time you see your Parents pat them on the back for doing such a good job raising you both. But, they will probably know they have failed as parents if they read the papers. One time Olympic Champion now a Bully, marrying a even bigger Bullying twit. Don’t hold out for a Hello or Ok deal with the Wedding as you have blown that one. But if he had any sense he would disassociate himself to you and take his Kids with him...
Good work, do let us know when you get replies from the companies she's working with.

I know this isn't the main issue here, but her writing is just so cringe isn't it?

Reactions: 7
Good work, do let us know when you get replies from the companies she's working with.

I know this isn't the main issue here, but her writing is just so cringe isn't it?
She has ALWAYS really rated herself as a writer, since the RugbyCupcakes days.

I’d love to know why she’s got such an issue with larger people?! It’s a theme that has come up time and again.

Thank You to everyone that showed me the bit about the burns victims. I have e-mailed - EBay-uk, McVities, Morrison’s, Master Chef and Tag. Let’s see what comes back. I am that furious I feel like going to the Papers.
Her linked in page has a little run down of brands she’s worked with.

Greg can’t say he didn’t know or turn a blind eye anymore surely given that he’s guest blogged on her page.

Reactions: 3
Her linked in page has a little run down of brands she’s worked with.

Greg can’t say he didn’t know or turn a blind eye anymore surely given that he’s guest blogged on her page.
Thank You, I can’t find her on Linkedin? Maybe she knows it’s a bad idea advertising who she works with?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.