Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised that someone who says she has received “death threats “ would tag themselves in to a location.
Even if she claims she tagged the location retrospectively, she is still making the decision to share a local place she visits.

Reactions: 7
Surprised that someone who says she has received “death threats “ would tag themselves in to a location.
Even if she claims she tagged the location retrospectively, she is still making the decision to share a local place she visits.
Absolutely. There’s no way you’d leave a trail of places you’ve been if there was any question of their safety. No responsible parent would anyway. So either she was lying about the threats or she’s just not that bothered by them.

Reactions: 4
Public! As if nothing has happened. Honestly just so baffled at how appallingly she has handled this and the sheer brass neck of the woman to go public again, no doubt in preparation for some swipe ups and afflinks.

Reactions: 5
If you change your profile from private to public, all those accounts who requested to follow you will automatically be accepted so I imagine all those that requested during the thick of the drama will be on her followers list now..smart move!

Reactions: 6
So numbers-wise she’s almost back to where she started. She’s public again so she can return to all the ad/soon/aff content.
Just appalling and shows her true character.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s got an ad coming up that she had to come off of private for. I doubt the ad is for humble pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So numbers-wise she’s almost back to where she started. She’s public again so she can return to all the ad/soon/aff content.
Just appalling and shows her true character.
Also just proves that she was lying out of her hole regarding the “death threats” against her and her children.... it just didn’t happen. Oh yeah - I’ve had people threatening me and the lives of my children and people sending me photos of where I live and walk my dog.... so I’m going to carry on using my public Instagram page and make it freely available for everyone to view....

nah.

she’s a lying little scumbag.

Reactions: 9
If you change your profile from private to public, all those accounts who requested to follow you will automatically be accepted so I imagine all those that requested during the thick of the drama will be on her followers list now..smart move!
I requested to follow her a few weeks ago to see her shitshow but mine wasn’t auto-accepted.

“My kids are being threatened and people know where I live... but here’s a picture of them both with no clothes on playing in the pool.”

Regardless of whether she has scribbled over their bodies, it’s just not necessary. If she knows that they need to be scribbled over, surely she must know that the picture is probably not suitable for a public Instagram account with 124k followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s many out there, like Africa (thevitamindproject), who called Susie out before she deleted her Instagram.

Given the fact the tweets are out there (and the severity of them), the lack of apology and the ongoing censorship, I don’t think Susie will find it easy to go back to ‘influencing’ like she was before.

I just seriously hope that from all of this Susie has educated herself, changed her behaviour and is truly sorry for what she said. Even if she doesn’t have the balls to say so publicly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sounded like she was offering them advice to me! Can’t believe she’s not going to face any accountability for her actions really. As pp says, it’s quite depressing.

Sounded like she was offering them advice to me! Can’t believe she’s not going to face any accountability for her actions really. As pp says, it’s quite depressing.
I think she will get away with it to a certain extent (unfortunately, as she doesn’t deserve any ‘career’ in social media anymore and if she had an ounce of decency about her, she’d have stepped away. For more than 5 days, anyway), as some businesses either don’t know or don’t care (shame on them). But those that do know, and so care, won’t work with her again. So her influencing ‘career’ won’t be anywhere near as lucrative as it was before I don’t think.

Really sad to see that Spacemasks are still sending her freebies. Thought they had morals! And messages turned off on their stories, so nobody can question it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I had to laugh at her social media consultancy session story - if she’s the one giving the advice then more fool whoever is the recipient, they should probably ask for their money back. If SHE is getting the advice, whichever company she is using has really got their work cut out!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.