Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned this area of stuff. She’s not an animal person you can tell. She has to put up with it because Greg is and his money bought the house etc (which yep they are a partnership so it’s hers too) but he makes the final decision animal wise. She’s so uninteresting everytime a chicken disappears or gets attacked. If you have no real animal knowledge then why make comment eg the dog stuff.
Agreed. That Q&A posted earlier where she lists things she hates and several of them are about dogs is quite telling too.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m well behind I don’t even know what the tweets said. Also has she deleted insta

Susan can’t hide behind the fact that these tweets are edgy, crass or micro-aggressions that she wouldn’t have been aware of.

I can only comment on how the words deaf and dumb make me feel (on a personal level) but they sting. Most people should know not to call a deaf person dumb, surely?

These tweets were incredibly inflammatory, insensitive and aggressive.

Her PR can tidy this up, her fragile allies can support her with their silence. Susie Verrill is an uneducated bigot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Woburn for me is the safari park and Center Parcs!

I can't believe she says a realistic job for her was to be a children's social worker what with her pronounced judgements on (her words) grubby kids, lazy parents, overweight kids, overweight parents, chavs, disabled kids, deaf kids, non-verbal kids - and her endless list of groups to be opinionated on goes ever on. Imagine the prejudgements she would have been making about kids, parents and families?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
An article Susie wrote for Standard Issue magazine in 2015 (I believe around the time she was also posting THE tweets).

I’m just flabbergasted by the whole thing!
The best thing about this is Greg (MBE) thinking he was being nominated for a SPOTY award!! What for? Deluded, the pair of them.

Reactions: 3
Agreed. That Q&A posted earlier where she lists things she hates and several of them are about dogs is quite telling too.
When I first started following her (a good while back) she was quite open about how the dogs were not her thing but Greg loved them so she had to put up with it.

• Heart
Woburn for me is the safari park and Center Parcs!

I can't believe she says a realistic job for her was to be a children's social worker what with her pronounced judgements on (her words) grubby kids, lazy parents, overweight kids, overweight parents, chavs, disabled kids, deaf kids, non-verbal kids - and her endless list of groups to be opinionated on goes ever on. Imagine the prejudgements she would have been making about kids, parents and families?
Not to mention Romanian kids

It seems to me SV struggles to admit to, and learn from, when she’s in the wrong.

Shown in the particular disagreement attached - SV’s dog ran up to another dog on a lead. The dog that was leashed snapped at SV’s dog. The owner of the leashed dog then (wrongfully) posted photos of SV’s home and details of her name and address on a public facebook dog walker group.

SV rightly pointed out this was unacceptable but continued to argue with people about whether her dog should have been on a lead or not ... the law is pretty clear on this matter.

SV acknowledging her tweets as heinous was a step in the right direction, but then deleting her account?

Own up, learn, move forward.
Can you remove the names of people and their profile pictures. Completely uncalled for.

I do find it odd that it's not even made the daily mail side bar of shame. They wrote about their engagement, and their children's births.
Rob Rinder must be busy right now.
They even wrote when the family went in a day out to the zoo or peppa pig or whatever. I remember seeing it and thought 🙄

Greg has a gig lined up commentating on the Olympics - Eurosport maybe? That's a big deal, and could lead to other work. He will need to protect that at all costs.

Reactions: 2
Wow, she is so wrong. I regularly walk my dog in woods where other dogs are and often they are off leads. However if someone walks towards me with a dog on a lead I put mine back on his lead until we understand the behaviour of each dog. I would also put him on his lead if a family with small children were walking towards us, it’s polite to do that because I don’t know how the other dogs and children might react to my dog. It’s called responsible ownership.

Her inability to accept anything is wrong about her behaviour here is staggering, this is not about who your boyfriend is but she is more concerned about people knowing his celeb status than her behaviour around the dogs.

When she talks to her lawyer about someone identifying her boyfriend she might want a brief discussion about controlling her dogs too.
Not just that she was breaking the law. Even if the dog on the lead attacked her dog, he dog was not on the lead. She’s got such a high opinion of herself. She greatly annoys me on every level. Scummy woman.

gleam are like the bloofy mafia
I follow the Hinch thread and this is the general feeling about Gleam over there. Hinch was reported in one Tabloid, albeit a small tiny bit that she’d had a BBQ during the early lockdown period but it never went further than that, never appeared in the side bar of shame either. Then other, more flattering stories about her ‘cleaning hacks’ suddenly appeared. There’s been other incidents where there’s been disputes with companies sending her free gifts and calling her out for not tagging them but they quietly disappear after an initial outrage and people have speculated if they threaten lawyers or offer a pay off for their silence. There’s also other examples on the Hinch thread that would make the gossip columns for other z-listers but don’t know if it’s as simple as the press don’t see her or Susie as ‘celebs’ on any level - though Hinch has about 3million followers (likely bots). As the wife to be of an ex-Olympian you’d have thought there would be some interest. Or Gleam just know how to play the tabloids to keep them sweet and on their side.

However as someone else has pointed out not many of the tweets from Susie have been widely shared to gain any traction on Instagram - unless they specifically come looking here they won’t see the extent of them will they, especially as her Twitter has been deleted alongside Instagram so any comments alluding to them being here will be gone too. Add to that that very few people on Instagram calling Susie out are going to send people our way to see the tweets in all their glory for fear that a lot of uncomfortable truths will be outed - @OhhBacon has summarised this beautifully a few pages back. Though it’s clear they’re lurking here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread " Suze says Black Lives matter on the Gram unless you're from Dover, then it's game over"

Reactions: 5
My favourite is still "Susie's a racist now the plot thickens meanwhile Greg lives with the chicken's"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.