Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know why she’s not with the brother anymore?
he had an affair with an 18 year old, I remember she posted story’s ages ago then deleted them quickly because she said she had gotten abuse from him. He doesn’t sound like a very nice character must run in the family 👀

Reactions: 6
I was wondering if the reason SV’s ex SIL can’t talk about the “karma” is because she was made to sign an NDA when she married?

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if the reason SV’s ex SIL can’t talk about the “karma” is because she was made to sign an NDA when she married?
Possible - I think it’s probably because it could make co-parenting with her ex - Susie brother - very awkward.

Reactions: 4
I think we should stop talking about Sophie Verrill.

She's bravely spoken out despite not being able to because of a legal battle

Susie probably was a total bleep to her.

She hasn't said anything bad about ethnic minorities or disabled kids or poor people

She's a single working mum.
Unlike scrounging Susie .

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That was my assumption too. And I’d they’re not divorced yet, it could cause issues.
I’m divorced but would never talk about the ins-and-outs of the breakdown of my marriage or whose fault it was in a public space because, I always try to remember, our children will one day get to an age where they might read things themselves, and I really don’t think that’s necessary, and also, I wouldn’t want to discuss the inner workings of my marriage on a public platform. People like to gossip! It’s human nature. I avoided fuelling my own fires.

BUT, I suppose, I’m not an online presence who lives my life in the public arena anyway, so I imagine lines get blurred...What to share...What not to share...

The problem with living your life publicly - and making money in doing so - is that your kind of selling your soul to the devil. People think they are entitled to know everything about you. That’s true on the way up...and on the way down. You can’t expect to scuttle off into the sunset/gutter, no questions asked.

Nothing REALLY comes for free. Not even for the Instamums.

*Just to add, I agree this isn’t about SV’s sister-in-law in any way. I’m sure she’s just as horrified by this whole situation as anyone else (even if not surprised), and think it’s best she’s left alone.

I think his silence is irritating me more than the chick updates tbh 🤣
He will have been told to keep stchum, surely? She has deleted her accounts do no one can come at her directly, his last 2 grid posts have comments off. No one has started commenting on any other posts of his, and I expect he and his management are keen to keep it that way.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why Susie doesn’t speak to her Dad? Seems like there is a lot going on with that family!

I think we should stop talking about Sophie Verrill.

She's bravely spoken out despite not being able to because of a legal battle

Susie probably was a total bleep to her.

She hasn't said anything bad about ethnic minorities or disabled kids or poor people

She's a single working mum.
Unlike scrounging Susie .
I absolutely agree.

Last thing I will say on her is that I have starting following her, and she seems like a fantastic woman - great mum, very talented hair stylist/colour technician too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s becoming difficult to work out the friends / family infiltrating this thread 👀 there’s defo a few though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.