Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Greg is getting abuse from her for this. She's never particularly nice to him.
Do they see his family at all or did she stop them?

Reactions: 1
I suspect Greg is getting abuse from her for this. She's never particularly nice to him.
Do they see his family at all or did she stop them?
They’re Jehovah’s Witnesses. can’t imagine Greg & Suz’s values and lifestyle align with them much.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her about a year ago because I just couldn't stand the smugness - this actually doesnt come as any surprise to me.

Reactions: 8
It's just a shame how conceited she is.
The fact all the books she got the boys are to her taste and are stylish speaks volumes.
Black people only matter when it's fashionable.
She's awful.

Reactions: 20
Wow, just wow. I used to like this woman. Today I unfollowed. The excuse she used just isn’t good enough, I have never in my life thought the way she has and I grew up in a tiny predominantly white village in the south west. Those tweets make me feel sick ☹

Reactions: 12
This will be in the Daily Mail by teatime. She’s finished on social media, I think. God, just think how much crap Greg is going to have to chug on Instagram now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Twitter back.
Previous racist comments deleted.
Exactly what she said she wouldn't do....urgh.

This will be in the Daily Mail by teatime. She’s finished on social media, I think. God, just think how much crap Greg is going to have to chug on Instagram now.
He'll be flogging regatta, vitamins and biscuits like it's out of style.
Allll the middle class shite they don't even use.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The more I think about it the worse it is
She's spent the last few days sharing endless lectures of how not be racist.
Sharing beautiful books.
Countless "self help" articles on being white.
All the while using casual racism as a grown woman ......

• Angry
Reactions: 21
If the president of the USA can get away with racist tweets I’m reckoning Susie probably can too, that’s just the society we live in these days.

You have to ask yourself how she would have reacted if this had happened to one of her peers, oh wait we DID see that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I scrolled through the ‘likes’ on her recent post and the vast majority are white women - I unfollowed the handful of people that I followed who had liked the post, I don’t feel it’s a post that anybody should be ‘liking’, nor should it be the job of white people to be giving forgiveness

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t seen any reaction on social media though from any other influencers. Admittedly I don’t follow that many, relatively.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I scrolled through the ‘likes’ on her recent post and the vast majority are white women - I unfollowed the handful of people that I followed who had liked the post, I don’t feel it’s a post that anybody should be ‘liking’, nor should it be the job of white people to be giving forgiveness
This ☝

Reactions: 8
She said horrific things. I really don’t want to defend at all but ask genuine questions. This whole movement is about uplifting black voices, identifying wrong doings, changing the system, changing prejudice... is no one allowed to be a bad person then actively try and change? If tomorrow we could snap our fingers and a white suprematist woke up realised they valued and loved black lives, saw how wrong they were, actively wanted to change... maybe become an activist. Would we all hound them and say they will never be allowed to because they did a bad thing initially? I get people need to be punished for wrong doings. Another question: I don’t see when she was meant to own up to it sooner. At what point can people say “oh hey everyone look over here at these awful racist things I said 7 years ago. I apologize and I am trying to be a better person”... when is the right time to bring that up? Genuine question. If she did it when protests started she would have looked like she making it about her and not focus on BLM. It’s so complex!!!

Reactions: 14
She said horrific things. I really don’t want to defend at all but ask genuine questions. This whole movement is about uplifting black voices, identifying wrong doings, changing the system, changing prejudice... is no one allowed to be a bad person then actively try and change? If tomorrow we could snap our fingers and a white suprematist woke up realised they valued and loved black lives, saw how wrong they were, actively wanted to change... maybe become an activist. Would we all hound them and say they will never be allowed to because they did a bad thing initially? I get people need to be punished for wrong doings. Another question: I don’t see when she was meant to own up to it sooner. At what point can people say “oh hey everyone look over here at these awful racist things I said 7 years ago. I apologize and I am trying to be a better person”... when is the right time to bring that up? Genuine question. If she did it when protests started she would have looked like she making it about her and not focus on BLM. It’s so complex!!!

She's jumped on a bandwagon is lecturing everyone.
Yet as a grown woman she made horrendous (now deleted) tweets.

Reactions: 6
Hello susie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve hopped over from Jack Monroe’s delicious thread. Haven’t thought about Suze since I unfollowed her, and her brats, a while ago. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 😂 I hope to goodness that all the foolish brands that are up her arse realise that an ongoing ‘partnership’ with a racist in the current climate is untenable. Bye Suze 👋 back to basic witch land you go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.