Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am disappointed in susiebluesy, she posted some stories about MOD+FOD and cancel culture right before Susie Verrill's tweets were exposed. She then did some more stories immediately after saying if you are sorry and learn you can be "uncancelled". Those stories soon disappeared (?!) but I screenshotted them because I could not believe the hypocrisy.
Who does she think she is to decide? #sillybitch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm assuming Gleam have the same dirt on the British Media as Dominic Cummins has on Boris in order to maintain so much control! I for one look forward to the demise of Gleam one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow the playful den? Susie once described her as her mum twin, which gave me a deep cringe at the time as playful den is a very cool person with great personal style, has achieved loads of stuff in her career and has a really considered take on parenting and play, whilst Susan lives in a hole in the floor. Anyway, Playful den has started to go on the turn recently sadly, lots of gifted and getting a bit more monetisey. But still fairly cool, bit more mileage before she completely ruins herself. She will be HORRIFIED at this, her and Susie are very close on Insta, she (playful den)‘is doing some deep diving at the moment into racism and white parenting.... wonder how and if she will respond?
also made comments about being oppressed/bullied by jealous women because she had done well for herself. And all other people have to do is try harder. Completely ignoring the fact that not all people can achieve that level of success because the system doesn’t work that way. I’m sure she’s worked hard, loads of us work that hard. But she’s also been lucky! I used to really like her. Recently I’ve really gone off her. People are lapping it up though.

Reactions: 3
This is an interview from Susiebluessy? Who, given the intro to her interview, was following SV on Twitter from at least when she started dating Greg.... so has she not seen these tweets before?

Something doesn’t add up here.
Susiebluessy’s Instagram has now been made private and her Twitter hastily deactivated. She has clearly something to hide too. I smell a rat!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Susiebluessy’s Instagram has now been made private and her Twitter hastily deactivated. She has clearly something to hide too. I smell a rat!
Note that Greg seems to have decided it might be better to keep quiet today.
I imagine he’s spending some quality time with the love of his life...

the chickens.

He’s worried they’ve been absorbing the negative atmosphere in the house the past couple of days.

After that, he’s probably putting his excellent culinary skills to use (he was a Masterchef winner, dontcha know), and whipping up a storm in the kitchen trying out a new recipe on Susie: Humble Pie.

OR, he’s also woken up today and realised he, too, has egg on his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

the chickens.

He’s worried they’ve been absorbing the negative atmosphere in the house the past couple of days.

After that, he’s probably putting his excellent culinary skills to use (he was a Masterchef winner, dontcha know), and whipping up a storm in the kitchen trying out a new recipe on Susie: Humble Pie.

He’ll definitely be cooking, while the boys ‘help’ by running around with knives, fall off their step stools and make obnoxious comments...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that I've recorded her twitter and me going through it (video) before she deleted it
. Because I really think she'd try and claim it was Photoshopped or something.

Because she literally cares more about her Instagram and social media career than being honest and moving forward..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I read something somewhere that she doesn't see her sister and they fell out over her Mum moving close to them in Milton Keynes.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I always thought it strange that she worked for Nuts magazine. It was a tacky competitor to Zoo magazine, and both posted countless photos of topless and scantily-clad ‘babes’ (that was pretty much ALL they did) before they - thankfully - closed. For a self-proclaimed feminist, it jarred somewhat.

I understand she was responsible for Nuts’ social media content during her stint there. I’d love to see that account now! 🤔

Reactions: 5
Susie.

the chickens.

Next title suggestion?
Now our Susie has disappeared without trace, whilst Greg's in the chicken coop with egg on his face

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie Verrill who was married to Susie’s brother has alluded to it on stories. Doesn’t actually call her out but says sharing expensive kids books doesn’t cut it when you aren’t practicing what you preach.
does anyone know why she’s not with the brother anymore?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.