Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to me SV struggles to admit to, and learn from, when she’s in the wrong.

Shown in the particular disagreement attached - SV’s dog ran up to another dog on a lead. The dog that was leashed snapped at SV’s dog. The owner of the leashed dog then (wrongfully) posted photos of SV’s home and details of her name and address on a public facebook dog walker group.

SV rightly pointed out this was unacceptable but continued to argue with people about whether her dog should have been on a lead or not ... the law is pretty clear on this matter.

SV acknowledging her tweets as heinous was a step in the right direction, but then deleting her account?

Own up, learn, move forward.
Getting her ass handed to her by everyone there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cult of youth pisses me off. Will quite happily use the march to get some pics for the gram, but has completely avoided acknowledging her glaringly racist mate.
All too shallow but hardly surprising- we are here for the BLM movement as long as it doesn't hit too close to home. The sudden onset of cheerleading and high-fiving small black businesses is sickening. Where was this before? Says a lot, really.

Reactions: 5
It seems to me SV struggles to admit to, and learn from, when she’s in the wrong.

Shown in the particular disagreement attached - SV’s dog ran up to another dog on a lead. The dog that was leashed snapped at SV’s dog. The owner of the leashed dog then (wrongfully) posted photos of SV’s home and details of her name and address on a public facebook dog walker group.

SV rightly pointed out this was unacceptable but continued to argue with people about whether her dog should have been on a lead or not ... the law is pretty clear on this matter.

SV acknowledging her tweets as heinous was a step in the right direction, but then deleting her account?

Makes for good reading this one doesn't it!
That woman who posted Greg's name and the picture with their house in on that group was wrong....but on the flip side it really isn't difficult to find out where they live due to their own stupidity with what they post online publicly

Reactions: 6
Wow, she is so wrong. I regularly walk my dog in woods where other dogs are and often they are off leads. However if someone walks towards me with a dog on a lead I put mine back on his lead until we understand the behaviour of each dog. I would also put him on his lead if a family with small children were walking towards us, it’s polite to do that because I don’t know how the other dogs and children might react to my dog. It’s called responsible ownership.

Her inability to accept anything is wrong about her behaviour here is staggering, this is not about who your boyfriend is but she is more concerned about people knowing his celeb status than her behaviour around the dogs.

When she talks to her lawyer about someone identifying her boyfriend she might want a brief discussion about controlling her dogs too.

Reactions: 9
See below - saying if you delete comments your post is performative but is deleting all the comments about SJV - it’s honestly staggering how they can preach to the followers then do totally the opposite when it suits. I haven’t posted this much before but it’s infuriating!!

45781530-4889-49C3-BD1E-A0652543F5A5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Wow I can’t believe her sense of entitlement on that Facebook post. Dogs should be on leads but because she prefers her not to be everyone else is wrong?

• Haha
I’ve not come across her before but we walk in those same woods and we now have a young pup to walk....on lead....with us!

they think they own the bloody woods as Greg used the steps extensively in his training

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow I can’t believe her sense of entitlement on that Facebook post. Dogs should be on leads but because she prefers her not to be everyone else is wrong?
Entitlement is exactly the right word, that’s how I felt she was about everything whether it be, school / play etc. Whatever she did was right and everyone else wrong

Reactions: 12
I’ve not come across her before but we walk in those same woods and we now have a young pup to walk....on lead....with us!

they think they own the bloody woods as Greg used the steps extensively in his training
OMG, I always thought the woods were an extension of their back garden and he purposefully had those stairs built. Uhhhhhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See below - saying if you delete comments your post is performative but is deleting all the comments about SJV - it’s honestly staggering how they can preach to the followers then do totally the opposite when it suits. I haven’t posted this much before but it’s infuriating!!

View attachment 147253
the hypocrisy of this post is making me so bloody angry - she literally deleted the comment above it about SJV.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Outing myself as a lurker who joined under the MOD hoo-ha and have returned in the last week for the full SV story. I followed her and Greg for years but was preparing to unfollow earlier this year because I was sick of all the "The boys love outdoor play and getting in the sun but it never hurts to back that up with something and THAT'S WHY WE LOVE HALIBORANGE." Greg in particular has become a one-man sales machine. I only decided to stick with them for Tokyo 2020 coverage so when that got cancelled I don't know why I didn't unfollow then!

So many great points made in this discussion so far. SV's initial acknowledgement post seemed brave at first but if anyone came here and saw the full outpouring of tweets that were not just racist but also ableist, fattist and downright disgusting then they'd be very shocked. Her damage control was useless, Greg is actually looking even worse for his total lack of acknowledgement of anything. Whoever he said he was gunning for a US college job is right, hence all the glossy Arizona shiz, but if he wants that to still be an avenue he best do something very very soon.

As for that dog park post, it is a perfect example of SV's entitlement issues. Any dog owner who's done any training or reading of any sort should probably know that if your dog is off lead and comes across a dog who isn't, there is a reason why that dog is not loose and it is YOUR responsibility to leash your dog so that it cannot approach. Her hoity-toity comment at the end that "maybe if the other dog was allowed to be loose then it would never have happened" is shite. duck off. You have NO idea why that dog is leashed and you should not be pronouncing your judgement, SV.

As for Candice, I am glad in a way that she has not posted on this. No doubt lots of people are curious for her comments but if we are learning anything right now then it is that we should not be leaning on black women to coach us through everything. Aside from anything else, Candice is in the middle of an online book tour and I am sure that and her family have priority over SV. I always thought they must have been IRL friends as they live close but I doubt they were. Note how SV posted NOTHING about how Candice's book was coming out or had come out? Wouldn't a friend do that? Oh, but SV was meant to br writing a book herself, was he not, so perhaps it's just a case of green-eyed monster *shrug*
I mentioned this area of stuff. She’s not an animal person you can tell. She has to put up with it because Greg is and his money bought the house etc (which yep they are a partnership so it’s hers too) but he makes the final decision animal wise. She’s so uninteresting everytime a chicken disappears or gets attacked. If you have no real animal knowledge then why make comment eg the dog stuff.

Reactions: 2
Greg must be distraught right about now. He's already gone from being an Olympic gold winner to doing ads on Instagram. Now he won't even be able to do that. Who wants to work with a guy who got with a gobby racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.