Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's about to make a miracle recovery?

View attachment 1946691
I rather suspect the Covid is to get out of appearing here. She probably wouldn't admit backlash from the FB photos would stop her.

And the bizarre 'if you criticise me you must be anti semitic' line is straight from the David Baddiel playbook. Anyone who ever brings up his appalling black face past is accused of doing it because he is Jewish.

Reactions: 17
Christ, she really does look different in normal photos. I have no idea why she has to do this ridiculous doe eyed nonsense. I’m guessing she’s in her 30s by now.

Tan in every photo:

View attachment 1946914
Vs IRL

View attachment 1946915
View attachment 1946917
Honestly, this is not shade. She’s a perfectly normal looking woman in her 30s. If she’s not doing it for attention or to attract men, then why is every selfie and video of her taken at a 2006 MySpace angle?
Yeah I’m not exactly a prize pig myself lol but I was actually shocked by how different she looks in reality when I first saw her from a non MySpace angle. I only really know of her from the odd tweet getting shared on my timeline but does she do TV appearances or live events (or anything where she doesn’t get to control the camera angle)? Will the sweaty neckbeards feel betrayed when they realise they’ve been sending their £40 a month and tugging themselves off over a very average looking person?

omg … what if that’s why Russ in Cheshire stopped following her after they met in the pub. Russ seems like the type to be personally affronted if a woman turns out to look like a normal person instead of an anime character irl.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
been trying to triangulate her age, but all i can find is this one dude saying she was 27 in the 2009 glasto pics, which puts her at 41/42

and, full disclosure, i also edit my selfies but it's still very funny when you see unedited photos of people who completely filter themselves like she does 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
been trying to triangulate her age
Same. Found a tweet she said was of her as an 18 year old with a policewoman's hat. She then said she lost the hat at a Prodigy gig in 2005 so she's a minimum of 36. Not sure how long she had the hat after that photo though!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Same. Found a tweet she said was of her as an 18 year old with a policewoman's hat. She then said she lost the hat at a Prodigy gig in 2005 so she's a minimum of 36. Not sure how long she had the hat after that photo though!
I think she's 42 *helpful face*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I found a LinkedIn under her real name which said she left school in 2006. Which would make her 35. Would make sense as she would have been 19 in the Glasto pics and she describes herself as being young in them.

35 though and acting like that. Sheesh.

Reactions: 9
Has everyone seen her Insta? My goodness. She is stuck in 2005 - I haven't seen anyone take a painfully self-conscious photo of themselves and caption it with song lyrics for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has everyone seen her Insta? My goodness. She is stuck in 2005 - I haven't seen anyone take a painfully self-conscious photo of themselves and caption it with song lyrics for years.
Yes I saw this when I too was trying to work out her age earlier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure she was going for the flowers growing out of orifices aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh lord her Insta. I can’t breathe. The sixth form level photography, trying to squash her tits into cleavage, more of the pointy face selfies but with Cybil Shepherd level filters, the captions about not being good at female friendships (yeah no tit hun). Most painful was the Gatsby quotes. So basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quick quiz - what do all the men in that poster have in common? Look carefully...
Reminds me of those CAPTCHA thingies where you have to identify all the traffic lights so the internet knows you're not an android. ''Please select all images containing neckbeards.''
---

Omg actually cackled at her Insta - it’s v Flickr isn’t it?

View attachment 1947995
The middle photo is like American Beauty, but set in a Travelodge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.