Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Essex police. Also lumbered with Jack Monroe being hysterical about Tattle. Yes I imagine 'victim blaming' is the police helpfully pointing out basic safety measures such as don't spaff your every move on social media if you are concerned.
Sounds like one of the creepy Colins or Simons that donate to her KoFi have got the wrong idea about their parasocial relationship and become a tad creepy.

Also shouldn’t someone who spends their time as a social media political commentator be a bit more knowledgeable about British politics? Still learning about British politics and trying to keep up with what’s happened here in recent years. How long has she been posing from carefully planned angles calling tories wankspangles? Come on Tan you’re not a kid, if you’re going to try and make a living from political commentary you should at least pretend to have knowledge 🙄

Reactions: 14
"I don't know enough to comment, but I'm going to comment anyway, because I'm a wank puffin".

There, fixed it for you, Tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
impressive how we went from "I don't know enough about this situation to comment" to "THE TORIES ARE LOVING THIS" in less than a week

Reactions: 9
It's very simple.

Everything the tories say about Israel is wrong because they're fannykangaroos.

Everything labour says about Israel is correct.

This is true even when they are saying the same thing. Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.