Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230221_064530_Twitter.png

I'd be interested in her reaction if a Tory had posted this about a Labour MP.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'd be interested in her reaction if a Tory had posted this about a Labour MP.
Yikes. If someone made that comment about Tanskiii she'd call the police immediately. And I'll ask again: how is this activism?

ETA: £4,000 of taxpayers' money on a new lectern is still ridiculous, particularly when you think how Liz Truss's premiership was the shortest in history. 🤐

Reactions: 15
Lectern chat is the most boring distraction to get fixated on. 4k! Talk about the real problems omg

Reactions: 1
Noticed this on twitter. Of course she is supportive of the French rioting as it isn’t happening on her bloody street. And if it did happen in the uk you can guarantee it wouldn’t be her area wrecked

Reactions: 5
Noticed this on twitter. Of course she is supportive of the French rioting as it isn’t happening on her bloody street. And if it did happen in the uk you can guarantee it wouldn’t be her area wrecked

Surely she’s old enough to remember the London riots? They weren’t empowering. It was bleeping horrible.

Reactions: 9
E945D304-63F8-4863-B2E7-4BBFDA7E79D7.jpeg

The way that she insists her landlord only has one property when nobody asked is weird and quite funny.

It’s also sad that she is a grown woman but isn’t capable of taking a picture without looking like a tryhard teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.