Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bad boy did it and ran away, it's all Corbyn's fault, I was simply mocking Hitler, I feel sick leave me alone.

At least she doesn't need to do "the money was resting in my account" because she has no shame about taking money off people for doing duck all.

Reactions: 24
A bad boy did it and ran away, it's all Corbyn's fault, I was simply mocking Hitler, I feel sick leave me alone.

At least she doesn't need to do "the money was resting in my account" because she has no shame about taking money off people for doing duck all.
She doesn’t even have a Patreon so there’s not even a hint that you’re getting anything for your money other than boring shitposts. At least she’s sort of upfront about that. Her kofi is very active. Lots of people donating at the moment to own the haterz or stick it to the tories or something. https://ko-fi.com/supertanskiii Can they not think of a single world event that might be more deserving of donations right now?

Anyone else get sick of that stupid pose she does? Like Jack she takes all photos and videos at one angle which is obviously designed to make her look smol and cute. But no.

Reactions: 20
I knew I'd seen another one!

Makes me laugh how Jack Monroe lost her tit over a single parody account yet Scamskiii has/had at least 3. You aint all that, Monroe.

1675898649598.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just such bad luck to develop an illness right in the middle of an incident where you look like a complete twit. Eerily similar to Jack Monroe...must be an Essex thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
and we have arrived at the "i have covid again. leave me alone" stage
Oh ffs. 😂 Those Hitler photos will still be there when she recovers from her 'bad covid'.

Carry on, maybe blame the lizards and go full Icke - you know you want to.
That made me lol. Was going to photoshop Jeremy Corbyn's face onto the body of a lizard but am too lazy, so you'll just have to imagine it.

I don't particularly care about 15yo Facebook posts but it's a bit rich she's upset people are calling her mean things.
I know they were posted a long time ago, and initially I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but as other posters (it might've been @Sideboard Bob) have mentioned, the weird antisemitism seems to be a recurring theme with Tan.

Reactions: 15
Is that the parody one who confused me by slagging off Jack Monroe?
I don’t know, but one of Jacks regular socks has been slagging her off….!!! Stepping on her toes too much maybe?? There’s also a completely unsubtle dig at awfully molly there she’s so obvious. Also now deleted again!!
11384E40-6BCF-42D4-89EF-E6F1B8777048.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Jack wouldn’t be happy with anyone else taking the spotlight. Everyone should be worrying about her!

Reactions: 6
I’m on day 8 of my first Covid experience and changing my bed last night left me feeling like I’d run a marathon so let’s hope she is feeling better than me!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Christ, she really does look different in normal photos. I have no idea why she has to do this ridiculous doe eyed nonsense. I’m guessing she’s in her 30s by now.

Tan in every photo:

D0B53633-DA55-4C50-A99B-22D7CABF9F69.jpeg

Vs IRL

43C47B5A-4307-41DC-B741-05345DFD7F43.jpeg

F395B928-845D-4498-812A-67FF7F71A5E9.jpeg

Honestly, this is not shade. She’s a perfectly normal looking woman in her 30s. If she’s not doing it for attention or to attract men, then why is every selfie and video of her taken at a 2006 MySpace angle?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.