Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the end of March and she lives in the south of England .... how cold can it possibly beeeeeeee?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m no fan of the tories but what has a broken boiler got to do with the cost of living crisis? She would have the heating on if it were working.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was so upset she could barely bring herself to take a flattering selfie at her usual angle and filter the duck out of it.

Wasn’t there a rumour going round Twitter that she was a landlord? I’m sure she mentioned having a lodger.

Reactions: 7
Fgs my family had no central heating until long after I started working and paid ¾ of my wages in board ,same with a phone and a TV with 3 channels, my parents couldn't afford it until then. Ice on inside of windows and the cat didn't need a blanket, he had a fecking fur coat. Get a bloody grip woman.

Reactions: 7
ffs. we, and thousands of people around us, had to deal with an entire week without heating or hot water back in december, when temperatures were getting down to 0. tan needs to get a grip

anyway, she's threatening legal action again, which is always fun

20230329_192512.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
ffs. we, and thousands of people around us, had to deal with an entire week without heating or hot water back in december, when temperatures were getting down to 0. tan needs to get a grip

anyway, she's threatening legal action again, which is always fun

View attachment 2064617
It's every single week. 😂 Talk about oversensitive! I really think Twitter's not the place for her.

Reactions: 9
I mean, people often ask me why I'm not presenting Masterchef or playing in goal for Everton
2DFD0AF9-5921-46BE-BD97-7FD6E6EF9BE5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably an April Fool but they ain't half got tickets on themselves.

Reactions: 6
This reminded me of that time Femi tweeted about going on a date and taking an electronic keyboard with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate fake engagement and joke pregnancy announcements, it’s so self centered, like everyone is hanging off your every move. So basic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do think femi is one of the less irritating of these fbpe grifters and surely no one deserves even the threat of being married to tan. but the seranading a date on a park bench with a tiny keyboard episode will never be anything less than pure, distilled cringe 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do think femi is one of the less irritating of these fbpe grifters and surely no one deserves even the threat of being married to tan. but the seranading a date on a park bench with a tiny keyboard episode will never be anything less than pure, distilled cringe 🤭
The funniest part was that he ended the tweet with "another relationship which didn't survive the pandemic". I'm amazed it survived that date.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.