Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever else you think about Supertanskii, you have to admit that she is very courageous in publically criticising the Conservative Party.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pure cringe, and unfortunately I find in terms of actual effect people who 'campaign' like Tan often do more harm than good. I am a diehard trade unionist leftie but I know, by having real conversations with real people, not tweeting for likes, that the quickest way to ingrain someone's opposing opinion is to argue with them like a moron.

If it was a Tory activist doing the same to a Labour sign she'd be rushing out a video to mock them.

Reactions: 19
Years ago, my dog pissed near the doorstep of the office of the local Tory MP. I shared it on Facebook as a vaguely funny anecdote. If only I'd thought to ask all my Facebook pals to send me a fiver. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone I know I have kept in contact with for years, speaking regularly via whatsapp. He has very different views to me probably because he has different life experience to me (I went to Sixth Form then University, he joined the army from school and went on tours of Northern Ireland and Bosnia). He has always been fairly conservative and often tried a bit of a wind up with me during the Corbyn/Abbott era, which I largely didn't rise to. I always try and be even handed when talking politics rather than rabidly partisan.

This morning he tells me he has voted Labour for the first time since 1997. That's nothing to do with me of course, but Tan seems to miss the point for Labour to win an election people who voted Tory previously need to vote Labour so being an annoying skidmark who goads and insults people probably isn't the best tactic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone I know I have kept in contact with for years, speaking regularly via whatsapp. He has very different views to me probably because he has different life experience to me (I went to Sixth Form then University, he joined the army from school and went on tours of Northern Ireland and Bosnia). He has always been fairly conservative and often tried a bit of a wind up with me during the Corbyn/Abbott era, which I largely didn't rise to. I always try and be even handed when talking politics rather than rabidly partisan.

This morning he tells me he has voted Labour for the first time since 1997. That's nothing to do with me of course, but Tan seems to miss the point for Labour to win an election people who voted Tory previously need to vote Labour so being an annoying skidmark who goads and insults people probably isn't the best tactic.
Spot on.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been pretty busy recently and forgot to vote for the first time ever. I even drove past the voting station, saw people outside and thought there must be some kind of function there. I only realised when I got in the car earlier and heard the radio 🤦‍♀️
Clearly I need to go and piss in my local tory councillors cuppa to pledge my allegiance to the fight. Sadly even if I had voted she would still have got in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’ve said it 1,000 times but people actually spend their hard earned for this garbage
Jesus. Grow the duck up, you massive whopper! (Tanya, not you OcheB) She and her ilk are doing the cause no good whatsoever. I’m very left leaning but even I realise that being immature about and to the Tories isn’t going to endear people to my point of view.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was very young my parents were both on our local council. This is the sort of thing I would do to amuse them when out doing visits etc (because they couldn't find a babysitter for me) and seeing my five year old behaviour non ironically posted by this avaricious wannabe Victorian ghost child is making me cringe harder than any other thread.

She truly does seem to be stuck at a much younger age somehow. Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It occurred to me yesterday that she really wants to look like Marina Hyde in her profile pic. She wishes she had half of her wit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.