Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hardly call someone who has five kids an incel. For all his faults, I don’t think Elon Musk has ever had an issue getting women.
Exactly, Musk could look like jabba the hut and skeletor's love child, he's a billionaire: he'll never be an incel whether you like him or not (I don't, for the record).

Reactions: 10
Musk is a knob who she's decided to fund 🤷‍♀️
This is exactly it.

She doesn't need to exist on Twitter. Twitter does nothing. Twitter achieves nothing. If you ask a 'normal' person about any of these people, they have no idea who you're talking about. It has literally no impact on society, they just spaff their content to people with exactly the same views as them.

If you don't like Twitter, leave. It's that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is exactly it.

She doesn't need to exist on Twitter. Twitter does nothing. Twitter achieves nothing. If you ask a 'normal' person about any of these people, they have no idea who you're talking about. It has literally no impact on society, they just spaff their content to people with exactly the same views as them.

If you don't like Twitter, leave. It's that simple.
Yeah but give me a fiver and I'll say Rishi is a mingehippo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What i don't understand is why people actually pay for anything she does. She isn't anything intelligent, She doesn't seem creative so paying £10 a month for " Tories are scudcunts" type of sayings then these people have to be really sad or they genuinely fancy her either way its mad.

Reactions: 13
What i don't understand is why people actually pay for anything she does. She isn't anything intelligent, She doesn't seem creative so paying £10 a month for " Tories are scudcunts" type of sayings then these people have to be really sad or they genuinely fancy her either way its mad.
Oi don't you be moving in on my mingehippo grift with a zinger like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's everyone else in their 30s doing today? I'm on Day 6 of a sick toddler, we've done the Big Shop, I've tried to do enough work to not get fired whilst trying to get my house in order for the estate agents photographer tomorrow (an endless cycle of putting things away and a small child getting them back out)

Meanwhile on Twitter...

It's just beyond embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.