Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been grunking this thread over the last few days - glad to see a thread for this one.

I came across her on tiktok last year and at first followed but the “buy me a coffee” in every comment section started to grate on me and when I looked a bit closer seen what a grifter she was.

I’ve got her blocked on twitter - can’t remember why, must have seen a tin rattle while in a bad mood 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tan has got herself in some hot water by taking exclusive audio of a politician being racist from news website Nation Cymru and reuploading it without credit.

She lied when called out and said that she found the audio on a “dodgy tiktok” and accused the publication of getting the audio from there to try and make them look bad, but they debunked that pretty quickly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tan has got herself in some hot water by taking exclusive audio of a politician being racist from news website Nation Cymru and reuploading it without credit.

She lied when called out and said that she found the audio on a “dodgy tiktok” and accused the publication of getting the audio from there to try and make them look bad, but they debunked that pretty quickly.
Saying she doesn't want to be associated with a conspiracy platform! A bit hypocritical.

Reactions: 16
Tan just wants the social media engagement on the back of National Cymru's hard work, I'm glad they are protecting their work. What does Tan actually do in real terms?

Reactions: 10
Takes bizarre photos of herself, gets angry a lot, lies and threatens people with the police. Oh, and begs for money on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Good on that journalist for not just lapping up the bs. Good on the official paper handle getting a kick in too loool.

I take it from this supertanskii doesn’t work? She just begs online? It shows in how she interacts with that working woman.

What a twit she is!

The neckbeards defending her saying it doesn’t matter who’s work it is just that attention is being drawn to it and that one that thinks the journo should be grateful because Tan has a bigger platform! Mate she ain’t gunna flash her tits at you 😂

I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine doubling down and lying just for the journo to come back with receipts showing Tan up for the liar that she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A bit off-topic, but I googled the news story (thanks Nation Cymru!) and the racist MP was Andrew Edwards. What he said was truly disgusting and I hope it's not swept under the rug.

I got confused at first because there was another recent story on their website about a Young Conservative named Jasmin Cogan, who said that Welsh people have lower IQs. https://nation.cymru/news/prominent...h-people-have-lower-iqs-in-social-media-post/

Just mentioning this because Tan's a liar and irritant, but these people sound much worse. 😬

Reactions: 7
Reminds me of Jack when she reposted the school meals pic that time.

or when some others have been caught stealing jokes. She must be desperate to make a living chatting tit on the internet rather than working a real job.

Reactions: 9
duck me, the twit is a cockwomble!

also, she pays for twitter blue. true comrade that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very strong http://blackpeopleloveus.com/ vibes in her latest post. OK I did that hitler tache thing but I’m DEFINITELY NOT A RACIST LOOK AT MY BLACK FRIENDS 🤮

(Also what meetings?)
Oh my god. I'm cringing. This is awful.

I assume Rita and the triplets have a backstory from the tweet? Imagine using that as content to show what a good egg you are. Big 'gave a homeless man £20 and took a selfie' vibes.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh dear. Looks like someone is upset that people know she pays for Twitter…

Very funny that she tried to get verified under the old system as a ‘notable person’. What exactly is notable about sweary tiktok clips with stolen content?
Jack Monroe could 100% have written that. Nobody's forcing these people to be on Twitter. 🙄 She's only there because it's easier than getting an actual job.

• Heart
Oh boo hoo Tan, you get abuse because you’re a grifting bleep who chooses to post publicly on social media and ask others to fund your life work. Stop posting your shite, get a job and hey presto haters gone

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.