Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mithered on it before, but for Labour to win power, current Tory voters will need to vote Labour. Twenty tweets and Tiktoks and Reels and Snapchats a day calling them all shitcunt badgerfanny twatgibbons possibly - just possibly - isn't the best recruitment strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really does think she's some sort of superstar doesn't she? What she doesn't realise is that there are plenty of people that are left wing and still see her for the hole she is.

Reactions: 6
She really does think she's some sort of superstar doesn't she? What she doesn't realise is that there are plenty of people that are left wing and still see her for the hole she is.

What does she mean going 'Raoul Moat'?
Comparing the MP to a murderer?
She needs to be careful. In her showing off she is going to say far worse than he ever did.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't have any filter and her arrogance means she thinks she is always right. Hopefully it doesn't end well for her.

Is she ever actually pleasant to anyone online?

I see as well that she's now deleted that tweet I shared but it said

Supertanskiii

@supertanskiii

·
Follow
It’s incredibly foolish to try to come for popular commentators with hundreds of thousands of followers and who have public opinion their side, when you’re about as popular as an uninhibited w*nk in a public park, Brendan. It’s all going a bit Raoul Moat. Are you ok, hun?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Oh she's deleted the tweet comparing him to murderer Raoul Moat, and also a sex offender (w*nking in public).

Good job shame it was screenshotted.

Screenshot_20230627_134037.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Somebody must have had a word with her. I highly doubt she had the self awareness to realise that tweet wasn't overly wise.

Reactions: 7
Somebody must have had a word with her. I highly doubt she had the self awareness to realise that tweet wasn't overly wise.
Well when your whole argument seems to be based on Mental Health, calling people murderers and sex offenders, for expressing, an albeit unpopular, opinion kind of defeats any point she may have had.
Somebody is reading along here. Odd coincidence it was deleted just after you posted it.

Reactions: 12
Well when your whole argument seems to be based on Mental Health, calling people murderers and sex offenders, for expressing, an albeit unpopular, opinion kind of defeats any point she may have had.
Somebody is reading along here. Odd coincidence it was deleted just after you posted it.

Isn't it just....

Hiya Tan you grifting wankpuffin (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you can afford what glasto costs and manage the admin of getting a ticket, I'm fairly sure you could save up (like I did) for a private ADHD assessment and take some of the strain off the NHS service. I fully believe that no-one should have to wait years for treatment or pay for what you pay your NI for, but until it gets sorted, don't hang on the list on principle if you could pay, especially if it's so 'severe' you need the bloody samaritans.

The tickets were £340 this year - that's more than a third of what I paid privately on ticket alone, not to mention spends and travel....and with that mainly brain dead followers watching her bullshit she could well be pulling in a decent salary (ugh). She could probably even work with a private clinic to open up what good process looks like etc, especially after the flack some dodgy clinics got recently. Maybe it's because she's making it up and 'waiting' is convenient for her poor meeee personally suffering at the hands of ebil torieesss narrative.

Reactions: 16
If you can afford what glasto costs and manage the admin of getting a ticket, I'm fairly sure you could save up (like I did) for a private ADHD assessment and take some of the strain off the NHS service. I fully believe that no-one should have to wait years for treatment or pay for what you pay your NI for, but until it gets sorted, don't hang on the list on principle if you could pay, especially if it's so 'severe' you need the bloody samaritans.

The tickets were £340 this year - that's more than a third of what I paid privately on ticket alone, not to mention spends and travel....and with that mainly brain dead followers watching her bullshit she could well be pulling in a decent salary (ugh). She could probably even work with a private clinic to open up what good process looks like etc, especially after the flack some dodgy clinics got recently. Maybe it's because she's making it up and 'waiting' is convenient for her poor meeee personally suffering at the hands of ebil torieesss narrative.
But she was appearing as an artist...AN ARTIST! And she hadn't been to Glastonbury for many many many many years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sue him? For what? Making fun of her? Someone wants to sue The Mirror for calling her a "political commentator and satirist".

Reactions: 11
Are we sure she isn't Jack? 😂

Screenshot_20230627_171348.jpg

Btw it was very important she spoke at Glastonbury to the horrors of TORIES.
Because famously the Glastonbury crowd need to be educated about these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we sure she isn't Jack? 😂

View attachment 2269248

Btw it was very important she spoke at Glastonbury to the horrors of TORIES.
Because famously the Glastonbury crowd need to be educated about these things.
God almighty, that noise you can hear is the sound of a thousand neck-beards collectively ejaculating over their second favourite middle class grifter…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My god she's just a hideous personality isn't she? Imagine her, Jack Monroe, Scouse Bird and Simon Harris all in one room, seeing who could screech "f*ck the Tories" the loudest. Such insightful political commentary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My god she's just a hideous personality isn't she? Imagine her, Jack Monroe, Scouse Bird and Simon Harris all in one room, seeing who could screech "f*ck the Tories" the loudest. Such insightful political commentary
Don't forget the mingemeister.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.